• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Crazar's Card Box - Help me clean it out! *Updated 02-22*

RE: Crazar's Card Box

Sure...you can send a pic...I'll PM you my email addy....and if it isn't suitable, and you are still interested in my cards, I'll take another look....*S*

Could you please list all your RH Commons, Un-Commons, and RH Trainers? Thanks...

lol...take a look at mine and see if you need any TearsofanUchiha to see if I have any. Especially since that might take a while for Crazar.

Hey, sorry I couldnt get back to you any earlier, my computer totally crashed and died on me lol But I've got everything fixed and sorted out. On the last PM from TCO, you said you wanted a few of my cards like shining steelix, team rocket's meowth, premier ball and pikachu promo #27. I would definetly love to trade for some more neopets cards so here's my offer:

YOUR
Acara Nurse (HW)
Against the Odds (CofM)
Aisha Enchantress (Base)

for

MY
Pikachu (promo #27)
Premier Ball (GE)
Team Rocket's Meowth

If we could do the trading here, that would be great because TCO's homepage takes forever to load on my cpu. Also, what cards are you willing to trade for shining steelix? There's another user after the same card but I'm just waiting for alll the offers to come in before I decided so lmk!

Lilbandit said:
Hey, sorry I couldnt get back to you any earlier, my computer totally crashed and died on me lol But I've got everything fixed and sorted out. On the last PM from TCO, you said you wanted a few of my cards like shining steelix, team rocket's meowth, premier ball and pikachu promo #27. I would definetly love to trade for some more neopets cards so here's my offer:

YOUR
Acara Nurse (HW)
Against the Odds (CofM)
Aisha Enchantress (Base)

for

MY
Pikachu (promo #27)
Premier Ball (GE)
Team Rocket's Meowth

If we could do the trading here, that would be great because TCO's homepage takes forever to load on my cpu. Also, what cards are you willing to trade for shining steelix? There's another user after the same card but I'm just waiting for alll the offers to come in before I decided so lmk!

Not a problem Lilbandit....You know I have plenty of patience...*lol*....Kind of have to when it comes to TCO....I have a great comp, but even with cable it takes forever to load anything from that site, if it loads at all...*lol*....Anyway, those three for your three are fine. Would you like me to go ahead and send those cards out, since I am sending out a bundle tomorrow anyway, since you are still awaiting all offers for the Steelix? I am willing to trade whatever from my lists for it. I also have some neopets cards not listed, so if you would like, just pm any you particularly want, I'll see if I have them stashed. I also have a Dark Paladin promo (Yu-gi-oh) if your interested...(it came up on the TCO list the other day)...Just let me know. Thanks, Nina

Oh, and TearsofanUchiha, I will most certainly try to get those RH's up today. It may take a while, *my fingers can't take long bouts of typing due to a medical condition*, but I will definately work on it....*S* Thanks, Nina

~Roxasora~ said:
Want: x1 Glaceon (holo), x1 Claydol GE

Have: CML

Hey, Roxasora, do you have any older cards? More specifically, from Legendary or expedition? Thanks for your time, Nina

(censored) said:
I havce LIght Arcanine. Do you have Garchomp?

Not at this time, sorry, they have all been decked.....But if you are interested I have Bebe's Search x3, lunatone (rh), and Cresselia (MD Rh)....Just let me know one way or the other....Thanks, Nina

I'm, sorry. Haven't updated want list for a while. No longer interested in those cards. Have any x's?

(censored) said:
I'm, sorry. Haven't updated want list for a while. No longer interested in those cards. Have any x's?

Don't worry about it....and sorry, no LV X's at this time....Thanks, Nina

Sounds great, I'll let you know how things work out on the shining steelix! I'll get those 3 cards sent out first and I'll keep you updated on the shining steelix.

PS: Please PM me your address again, I keep forgetting it!

Bacon_God said:
I'm looking at your Claydol, if you could take a look at my list in my sig.

Would you trade your Electrivire for it? Just let me know....

I've got:
1x Caterpie (LC) (*Just need to look for it*)

Just send me your address & I'll give it to you for free.

turtwig999 said:
iv got shining charizard offer

What are you looking for? Check my list and see if anything interests you...am willing to trade heavily for it....

Oh, and I have added some more cards, mostly reverse holos, so enjoy!

Ok...Have updated my list with new cards...Mostly reverse holos, and have added a few POP cards as well...

Please CML for both of your GE claydol

EDIT: I looed at you want list and I have A first eddition Dark Donphan in pretty good condition(slight silver showing on top edge and slight where on back side corners) an a dark amphros that has silvering edges

Back