Crazy Phobias

TrainerXIII

Keyblade Trainer
Everyone has a phobia, with some of the most common being death, heights, drowning, etc. However, browsing around, I have found videos of people afraid of probably the silliest things.

Chicken
Cotton
Balloons (Drifloon would be perfect)

And here are probably the absolute craziest if you ask me. :p

Peaches
Pickles

EDIT: I forgot to mention something that scares me. The thought of my appendix bursting terrifies me. Seriously, just the thought, I cannot stand it and I worry about it everytime when even my stomach growls a lot or my abdominal area has sharp pains (like after running).

I'm not sure if caution is a phobia, but if so, I certainly have it. My sister always yells at me for making her look both ways before crossing the street at 3:00 AM.

I'm not sure if those are real mental problems, or if people develop them because of a bad experience with a certain thing, and fear it their whole life.

I also HATE pencils. I get chills writing with even perfectly sharp pencils.

I am scared of ski lifts. I'm not sure why...but they just creep me out. :[

I am also scared of talking to people I don't know. I get nervous and freak out, or I just become very shy and ask questions so that I wouldn't have to do any talking.

I'm horrified of stupidity... remind me why I come here again?

Haha jk :) I'm scared of happy-go-lucky-people. They just creep me out...

i have a fear of really rollercoasters.

also people sneaking up on me and beating me to the ground.

Dragonzong said:
also people sneaking up on me and beating me to the ground.

Me too^
I have this insane fear of Anne Sullivan(Helen Kellers teacher) I'm pretty sure her ghost is haunting my house. Im also scared of my dog when hes sleeping, and my feril cat.And snakes, I HATE snakes!!!

6-Dimension said:
Bugs. any. Spiders, too (though I know they aren't insects.) If a moth lands on my head, I would filp out.

Same here. Even butterflies I hate going near.

omahanime said:
I am not familiar with Twilight, what is the difference?

In Twilight, vampires sparkle. :O

@Rotom and 6-D: Same here as well. If I see a bug, I have a spaz attack. xD My friends make fun of me for it.
Oh, and I have a friend who's scared of balloons popping.

I have an insane fear of bugs, and the dentist always creeps me out, especially after I had a root canal and has to get the needle in my mouth 4 times.

One of my friends is afraid of knees and elbows. :p

I am terrified of bugs and spiders. Especially bees. I see a bee or fly nearby, I just start to flip.

Back