Fakemon Create-A-Move

RE: make your own pokemove

Move name: Poison Storm
Type: Poison
Move Type: Special
Power: 130
Accuracy: 80
PP: 10
Effect: The user summons a harsh, poisoned, hazadous storm at the foe, i may badly poison either the foe or the user.

This move is learned by a legendary fakemon i will make in the future, when i do, i will place a link

RE: Create a Pokemon Move

Here's an idea: lands power type ground
Special attack
Accuracy 100
Damage 100
The defending pokemon is shot up on a pillar of earth. This pokemon and the defending pokemon can only be affected by special attacks for the next 3-5 turns.
PP 10.

Acid Storm
Poison
Special
Acc. 85%
Damage: 100
10 PP
The huge amount of acid used in this move can get through Steel types, and will hit them for super effective damage.

bye ferrothorn
________

Ally Launch
Dark
Physical
Acc. 100%
Damage: varies
10 PP
The user of this move throws one of it's allies to deal damage. The damage dealt is equal to the amount of HP the thrown Pokemon has.
throw blissey-ohko

________

Shadow Break
Ghost
Physical
power: 100
acc. 100
10 pp
The user smashes the opponent with a huge shadow.
ghost version of eq

________

Element Bomb
???
Special
power: 100
acc. 95%
The opponent is attacked with a blast that changes type every battle.

*shows on battle screen what type it is, e.g. if it turned into an Ice move it would show. Also color of bomb/explosion on battle screen changes with type, e.g. if it turns out Poison it will be purple, but if it's steel it will be silvery-gray.

________

Toxiflare
Poison
Special
power: 75
acc. 100%
The combinations of toxins used in this attack can either poison the opponent or burn them.

________

Downfall
Water
special
power: 130
acc. 95%
The user stares fixatedly at the opponent for a turn. The next turn, the user sends a huge torrent of water comes down hard on the opponent.

________

Scare Stiff
Dark
Status
power: n/a
acc: n/a
The user gives the opponent a huge scare, scaring the opponent to go back into it's PokeBall. The scared Pokemon will not come out again until it is the last Pokemon in your opponent's party.

can't be used against an opponent with one Pokemon in their team

________

Restraint
Fighting
Status
acc. n/a
The user holds back from attacking, and then the next turn it's attack will do double the damage it normally would.

________

Sacrifice
Ghost
status
acc. n/a
PP: 1
The user sacrifices itself, but fully recovers all Pokemon involved in the battle to full health.
Interesting concept I thought of; the user can recover it's full team if they are struggling in a battle, but they also recover the opponent's Pokemon as well. I only gave it one pp because it seems like people would abuse the function if it had more. the pp also wouldn't be able to be increased with a pp max.
Also has +6 priority.
Also, it only recovers Pokemon that have been sent out in battle. Eg if you were battling someone and they've got you down to, I dunno, a Gengar left, whilst they've only lost 2 of their Pokemon, Sacrifice would only heal the two of their Pokemon that have been damaged.
_______

Windrush
Flying
physical
power: 85
acc. 100%
The user makes a huge wind, then rides it speedily to strike the opponent.

________

Bolt Spikes
Electric
status
acc. n/a
The user sends electrical spikes around the opponents side of the field. They paralyze the opponent whenever one is sent out.

Burnt Spikes
see bolt spikes but replace 'electrical' with 'blazing' and 'paralyze' with 'burn'.

_________

Body Electric
Electric
Status
15 PP
Power: n/a
Acc. 100%
The user sends a discharge out to turn the opponent into an Electric type.
________

Speed Flight
Flying
Physical
20 PP
Power: 65
Acc. 100%
The user flies towards the opponent with huge speed. This attack is sure to go before any other.

edit: added more

edit 2: added more

edit 3: more description on Sacrifice

edit 4: more attacks

Ozone Terror
Flying
Physical
Power: 150
Accuracy: 100
5PP
The user performs a dive from the ozone layer to strike the foe. The user must recharge next turn.
Made this for Rayquaza, my 2nd favorite and No.1 legendary. It always annoyed me that it didn't have a signature move.

Blind Slash
Normal
Physical
Power: 100
Accuracy: 50
The user blindly slashes at the target. If the attack is successful, the opponent is wounded and can't switch for 2 turns.

I always though they should create more version of Giga Drain's.

For example;

Dehydrate
Water
Special
Power: 80
The user rapidly dehydrate the target, as a result, reducing the target's speed by one stage. (Dehydrate is a little powerful than others mainly because every living organism have a lot of water inside their bodies)

Siphon Life
Dark or Ghost (Undetermined)
Special
Power: 70
PP:10
The user create a life transferring conduit between its target and the user, as a result, reducing the target's defense by one stage.

I also want more Water-type status moves. Like this;

Tidal Power
Water
Status
PP: 15
The user increases its attack and defenses by two stages due to surronding of water.

Aquapulse said:
I always though they should create more version of Giga Drain's.

For example;

Dehydrate
Water
Special
The user rapidly dehydrate the target, as a result, reducing the target's speed by one stage. (Dehydrate is a little powerful than others mainly because every living organism have a lot of water inside their bodies)

Siphon Life
Dark or Ghost (Undetermined)
Special
Power: 70
The user create a life transferring conduit between its target and the user, as a result, reducing the target's defense by one stage.

I also want more Water-type status moves. Like this;

Tidal Power
Water
Status
The user increases its attack and defenses by two stages due to surronding of water.

Tidal Water is soooo OP.

How about this one?

Call for Supremacy
Psychic
Special
-
-
Forcefully switches out the opponent's pokemon and drags in a Pokemon from the opponent's team that's weak to the last move used by the user. Fails if the opponent has no Pokemon that's weak to the last move used by the user, or if the user did not use any offensive move.

eg-
Alakazam used Psyshock!
It's not very effective...
Foe Espeon used Tackle! (meh)
Alakazam used Call For Supremacy!
Muk was dragged out!

I like coming up with tricky/gimmicky Dark-type Status moves.

-----

Rile
Dark
Status
PP: 5

The user taunts the opponent(s) into raising the stakes. Raises Atk. and Sp. Atk. of each Pokémon in battle by one stage for each Pokémon in play on their opponent's side. (E.g., one stage if your opponent has one Pokémon out, two if they have two, and three if they have three.)

Rile is mostly just for wild-card purposes, but with quick Pokémon you could wipe the floor - though if you're not careful, it could turn a winning battle into a losing one.

-----

Cry Foul
Dark
Status
PP: 25

The user waits for the opponent to strike, then utters a piercing cry when they're closest. Always goes after the first opponent to attack it. Lowers special defense by two stages. 30% chance of making the opponent flinch. Fails if the opponent does not attack.

Cry Foul is basically just Screech with a Dark-type twist - making an opponent flinch with a delayed-priority move is bound to throw them for a loop.

-----

Faker
Dark
Status

The user cleverly dodges the opponent's status attacks, but pretends to have suffered from them anyway. For the next 3 turns, if an opponent's attack would cause a status effect or a stat change, it will fail, but the opponent will always see the effect or change succeeding. In addition, Faker will appear to the opponent to be one of the user's other moves, which will appear to miss or fail.

Faker has limited use in the single-player game, but it can wreak havoc against a human opponent who depends on status infliction or stat-lowering - imagine getting slammed with a full-power hit from a seemingly burned enemy. Just make sure you can withstand the hits you'll take while setting it up, since the effect dissipates every three turns.

-----

...and a Poison one, why not:

Neurotoxin
Poison
Status
Acc: 80

The user generates a highly specific poison, then injects it into the opponent to interfere with its psychic abilities. Causes an opponent's Psychic-type moves to deal no damage for 2 to 5 turns. Other effects from attacks may still occur.

Because Psychic-type moves are far too common, and Poison-types don't have nearly as many fun table-turning moves like this as they should.

Divination
Psychic
Special
Power: 120
Accuracy: Not trying to power play, but it's definite
Divination foresees a move the opposing Pokemon has, then takes all the power needed to foresee it and launches it at the opponent. It is very rare this move misses.

don()shinobi said:
Flygon2071 said:
Tidal Water is soooo OP.
What if I told you it was Luvdisc's signature move?
I wouldn't believe that. I definitely would not believe that.

DorianBlack said:
-----
Faker
Dark
Status

The user cleverly dodges the opponent's status attacks, but pretends to have suffered from them anyway. For the next 3 turns, if an opponent's attack would cause a status effect or a stat change, it will fail, but the opponent will always see the effect or change succeeding. In addition, Faker will appear to the opponent to be one of the user's other moves, which will appear to miss or fail.

Faker has limited use in the single-player game, but it can wreak havoc against a human opponent who depends on status infliction or stat-lowering - imagine getting slammed with a full-power hit from a seemingly burned enemy. Just make sure you can withstand the hits you'll take while setting it up, since the effect dissipates every three turns.
Faker is definitely my new favorite move.

Transfiguration
Psychic
Special
Accuracy: Definite
Transfiguration turns the opposing Pokemon into a type weak against it. The user then takes the power used to transfigure and launches it at the opposing Pokemon.
(This is one of my Harry Potter moves, the other so far is Divination)

Herbology
Grass
Status
Herbology grows a bunch of different herbs at the same time, all with different effects. The opposing Pokemon is forced to eat one, and when they do, a random status condition comes upon them.

Dark Defense (If move names were longer, it'll be Defense Against Dark Arts)
Fairy
Special
Power: 90
Accuracy: 100, but fails if opponent has no Dark-type moves or any Dark-types in the opposing party.
All Dark-type moves are deflected from this shield of light and hit the opposing Pokemon for 10 turns. It also makes those moves Fairy-type. If the opponent is Dark-type, all moves are deflected except for one randomly chosen, but if all moves are Dark-type the opponent is hopeless. If a Pokemon in the opposing party is Dark-type or has a Dark-type move, the shield is set aside for the Pokemon going to verse that Pokemon. After the shield is hit with a Dark-type move, the 10 turn countdown starts. If none of these Dark-type needs are fulfilled, the move fails.

Potions
Poison
Special/Status
Power: --
Potions gets stronger every turn it is used (starting with 70, adding 10 every time). When the Potion streak is ended, the opposing Pokemon becomes Poisoned.

Ex Battles:
Serperior vs. Ariados
Serperior used Herbology!
Ariados was Poisoned!

Alakazam vs. Zoroark
Zoroark used Night Slash!
It's super effective!
Alakazam used Dark Defense!
A shield of light appeared around Alakazam!
Zoroark used Night Slash!
Dark Defense deflected it and it became Fairy type and backfired!
It's super effective!
Zoroark fainted!

Grimer vs. Kadabra
Grimmer used Potions!
(Later, having used Potions a bit more)
Grimer stopped using Potions!
Kadabra was Poisoned!

A battle for my other two Harry Potter moves...

Gardevoir vs. Gengar
Gardevoir used Divination!
Gardevoir foresaw the wild Gengar's Poison Gas!
(Later...)
Gardevoir used Transfiguration!
Gengar turned into a Fighting/Dragon type!

OK, these are a few of Mine:

Name: Study
Type: Normal
Learned: Every Pokemon
Accurcy: 95%
Effect: When used, the pokemon can break the max of abilities like Iron Defense, Bulk Up and other stat increasing abilities in the cost of 3/4 of a pokemon,s Health of your choice.

Name: True Iron
Type: Steel
Learned: Aggron, Tyranitar, Torkoal, Pikachu And Diancie.
Accurcy: 85%
Effect: When used, the Pokemon can sharply lower a stat of thier choice and increasing Defense sharply.

Dominate
Normal
Combee
Power: 185
Accurcy: 100%
Effect: When used, Combee gathers his strength together and bash at the opponent. If Combee is slower or is lower level, it does always do more than half hp of any pokemon + the 185 power, making it an instant kill almost everytime.

This would be a battle with these moves:

Aggron vs Blissey

Aggron begins.
Aggron uses Iron Defense.
Aggron,S Defense is sharply increased.
Blissey uses Power Up Punch.
Blissey,S Attack is increased.
Aggron uses Study.
Aggron has broken his limits!
Blissey uses Iron Defense and trainer thinks: Since he used Study, he can easily become a thread by increasing Defense or Attack. So i,m going with...
Aggron uses Iron Head.
Blissey uses Iron Defense and trainer thinks: So he has gone with Iron Head. I,m going with Iron Defense after this and then my secret weapon...
Aggron uses Explosion.:p
Aggron,S ability: Sturdy
Blissey faints.

Pikachu vs Ambipom

Pikachu uses Agility.
Ambipom uses Double-Slap.
Pikachu uses True Iron.
Pikachu drops his Special Defense and increasing his Defense.
Ambipom uses Close Combat.
Misses.
Pikachu uses Close Combat.
It,S super effective.
Ambipom faints.

Combee vs Regigigas

Regigigas uses Earthquake.
Missed.
Combee uses Dominate.
Regigigas faints.

Move Name: Steam Breaker
Type: Steel
Learned: Most Fire, Electric, and Steel.
Damage: 60
Accuracy: 100%
Effect: The user sharply slams it's body, limbs, etc into 1 of the Opposing Pokemon. If the Pokemon being attacked has a Higher Defense or Special Defense than the User, the Opposing Pokemon becomes Paralyzed.
Damage: 85
Accuracy: 75%
Effect: The user punctures 1 Opposing Pokemon with a frozen horn. There is a 30% chance that the Opponent will not be able to switch that Pokemon for the next 3 turns.

ok try this one out (fire version of close combat in a way)

Name: Melted flames
Type: fire
physical
power: 90
accuracy:100
effect: 40 % of burn
( you hit the enemy with melted stones/ lava in your fist may hit 1-6 times) (bonus good item is kings rock)
:3

Didn't know this existed until now, might as well give it a try.

Name: Overflowing Current
Type: Electric
Physical
Acc: 100
Effect: Lowers Defense and Sp. Defense by one, also 50% chance to paralyze opp.
Flavor: The user uses all its electric energy to create a sphere around itself and the opponent. The extremely high voltage within it deals Special damage and is enough to reduce to ashes even the most resistant of materials.

Name: Wind Change Tactics
Type: Flying
Special
Power: 30
Acc: 100
Effect: Tailwind effect during the turn after it's used. If the opponent isn't KOed, it's forced out. Hits 3 times.
Flavor: The user changes the direction of the wind three times and hits the opponent after each one. If it isn't Knocked Out, it is switched out.

Hopefully not OP, I'll probably come up with more throughout the day.
Also, the post above me is OP.

Name: Absolute Zero
Type: Ice
Category: Status
Power: ---
Accuracy: 70%
Effect: Freezes the opponent solid.

hey i came up with a good one

Move name: Dragon Soul
type: Dragon
move type: Unique
Power: 150
Effect: This hits Fairy types, this attack uses both Attack and Special attack.

Example: Attack + Sp.A / 2

Pokemon with: 259 attack and 322 SP.A would work as 290.5 or 291 calculated with the formal formula for damage.

Pokemon who can learn this:
: Rayquaza, Latios, Latias, Dialga, Palkia, Girantina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, and Zygrade.
Maybe: Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp, Hydreigon, and Goodra

Excavate
(Ground - Status)
Accuracy: --
The user burrows underground to deactivate all entry hazards affecting your Pokémon.

Unlike Rapid Spin, it doesn't do damage, but unlike Rapid Spin, it works even if the foe is Ghost-type. Defog does, but do you really want to remove your own hazards?

I think most Ground, Steel, and Fighting-type Pokémon would be able to learn it.

Here are my original moves for Zoroark.

Illusion Type
PP:5
Turns into the type of the Pokemon that Zoroark is disguising as.

Dusk Orb
If this move is super-effective, it heals 25% HP to Zoroark.

Illusion Stat
PP:5
Sharply raises a random stat.

Illusion Move
Does a random Dark-type move.

Back