Creatures Discontinues Instagram Account for Textless Illustrations

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Creatures has announced they will be shutting down their pokeca_art_life Instagram account on July 31st. It was popular for posting textless illustrations of Pokemon cards.
In their announcement, Creatures states “We plan to post updates on our official [social accounts] from now on.” It’s unclear if this means they will continue to post them.

Lately the account was posting fewer illustrations. It first opened in January 2023.
To see all the illustrations they posted, check out their account or these news stories...

Continue reading...

Assuming the best, if they keep posting on their main accounts, it might mean they believe having a separate account brings less value. Posting their art on their main account will make it visible to more people.

Personally, I'm not sure if this is better; only time will tell.

Assuming the best, if they keep posting on their main accounts, it might mean they believe having a separate account brings less value. Posting their art on their main account will make it visible to more people.

Personally, I'm not sure if this is better; only time will tell.
not only that, but it's a general business move. posting the art on their main account means they attract the audience that only cared about illustrations to their main avenue of marketing instead of having them form separate metrics and communities.

it raises the chance to sell product to an audience that otherwise might not buy when the stuff they want to see is mixed among the standard marketing. want to see the art only? you still have to sort through the business as usual or subscribe/follow if you want to stay on top of it, or rely on some other outlet to share it to you.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Please actually post these on the main account
You can always save some, right on the image, click inspect. Next, press crtl + f and type .jpg, and scroll until you find the link of that image. It will open to a new tab.

Now you guys will know how I felt, when Gamefreak decided to stop finishing their Pokemon games in Gen 8. SWSH was still an okay game if you squint hard enough, but SV was just horrible in every aspect except the base game's story, which hard-carried the entire rest of the experience...only to completely and utterly fumble even in that area, upon the DLC's release. @_@

Now you guys will know how I felt, when Gamefreak decided to stop finishing their Pokemon games in Gen 8. SWSH was still an okay game if you squint hard enough, but SV was just horrible in every aspect except the base game's story, which hard-carried the entire rest of the experience...only to completely and utterly fumble even in that area, upon the DLC's release. @_@
Which DLC?

Back