Finished Crush a Wish! [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, except the one time you make that wish was the one time Palutena was able to tell you about his PhD.

I wish someone would post after this post.

Granted, but that post includes the number 13 and gives you bad luck for the rest of the game.

I hope I had enough money for an Xbox and Vesperia.

Granted, but your Xbox red rings and the game is scratched.

I want my wish to be granted with any catch.

Granted - you fell from a 5 story building. Unfortunately optimism was a side effect they didn't put in the T&Cs, and such optimism tells you that it wasn't really all that bad considering it wasn't a 6 story building. (That would've hurt a lot more. :x)

I wish procrastination did not exist. Except for when I need it.

Granted. But in order to be alive, someone else has to die.

I wish I could find out about Palutena's PhD since I botched the last one.

Granted, but YPPY means it might be several days before Palutena can answer you. :p

I wish I could come up with better card spoilers. :/

Granted, but you find it in multiple pieces having been chewed up by a dog or a dynalfos or something.

I wish I could come up with better wishes. (Hooray for generic wishes \o/)

Granted, but they will come after this game ends.

I wish I had perfect teeth so I would never need to see the dentist.

Granted, but they are not the teeth of humans. You have snake teeth now! Yeah very uncomfortable...

I wish to receive a like from the one and only Water Pokémon Master

Granted, but he will like one of your mosts akward/worst, message/thread/profile post that you could imagine somewhere.

I wish I was able to climb everything to reach the beautiful top of structures and mountians to enjoy its sight.

Granted but you forget how to count. I also would have said you forget how to wish but that would've been too predictable.

I wish to be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back