• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Currently renovating.

RE: Trading RH HGSS- Staples! Want B/W Cards!

CML for:
Dragonite FB
1 Starpator FB Lv. X
1 Blaziken FB Lv. X

RE: Easy wants! Have all your B/W needs! Come look!

How many junk arms do you want for 1 Reuniclus RH? Or please CML to make a counter offer. Thanks!

Can the Cyndaquil and Quilava be from CoL? Would you do x4 Cyndaquil, x2 Quilava, x4 Junk Arm for your SL Rayquaza?

Hey there. Didn't have any of your wants, bur could you CML for your Reshiram FAs and Zekrom FAs? Interested in trading for as many as you would part with. Just lmk, thanks!

My 4x Junk Arm for your 1x Emboar Ability? :)

PM me to confirm if so. :)

CML for
2x RH Reuniclus
1x of each FA

3 Junk Arm unlisted.

I have an extra HGSS Vulpix. Two of them, actually. CML, and let me know! :)

RE: Have: Victory Cups / Worlds Swag / RH's! | Want: TCGO Codes, google Deck Cards

What do you value the Worlds Playmat? I have 25 codes and 2x Junk Arm to start an offer.

RE: Have: Victory Cups / Worlds Swag / RH's! | Want: TCGO Codes, google Deck Cards

For Worlds swag, do you, by chance, have Tropical beach or the mat?

My:1-2 Donphan Prime, 10 Online Codes, 2 Pichu

Your: Worlds Mat

LMK

CML for your Pikachu plushie. And your Worlds mat if you're not trading it to Darkvoid. I have most of your wants, a lot unlisted.

Oh. How much do you value the mat at?

Back