D/P ex?

leif

Aspiring Trainer
so is there going to be ex cards in the new series or are they just discontinuing them all together?

Nope. So ends the saga of the ex's and the introduction to Pokemon Level X.

Shawn out.

EXs ruined this game...seriously, find a deck without exs (teched or otherwise) and you have yourself a delta deck...seriously, its either exs, delta, or both. Of course, this will all change after my new deck takes all of my BRs. ;)

I have seen really good players play without ex or deltas and these decks can easily beat decks that revolves around exs or delta decks. I'll miss the exs. But welcome pokemon X! Sigh, too bad I know I won't be lucky. I only had two exs and I bought 4 exs for my friends. Maybe its just my luck.

thats funny cuz i swear i saw some JP DP ex cards at sierra navada regionals a couple a weeks ago.  Hmm musta been lvl X :/  So does this mean that our decks running ex cards will be obsolete?  Or will a sense of equality still remain?  I hope the change isnt that big or 3 or 4 sets into the future they decide to run ex's and lvl X's side by side.  But seriously what do you guys think about our ex's being runned out and if we are gonna stand a chance with em?

Exs will still be played after DP....its only 1 set of Lv Xs after all...but I expect next year to be FAR less ex based.

Ludicargo was the only desent non-ex deck we've had in a while and I doubt that will change. Lv. X Pokemon are horrible. You need 4 cards to get a Stage 2 Lv.X out. And most aren't that great. But when ex's finally get rotated, now that will be fun.

The EX's will be gone for sure and yes they will be super strong but they will be called Level X instead like the above posters have posted.:)

that is unfair for pokemon ex level x knocked out take only one prize yet level x are too strong.....

Master of the six kings said:
Ludicargo was the only desent non-ex deck we've had in a while and I doubt that will change. Lv. X Pokemon are horrible. You need 4 cards to get a Stage 2 Lv.X out. And most aren't that great. But when ex's finally get rotated, now that will be fun.

Umm, Metanite & Delta?

Level Xs are going to be much harder to base a deck on that it is to make a deck that focuses on ex pokemon.

Back