Wi-Fi Trades Da' cool trades: cool kid master555's player thread! Ask about pokemon in Soulsilver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Da' cool trades: cool kid master555's player thread! looking for TRU Arceus!

cool kid: Alright

Guy: I'm in the basement.

RE: Da' cool trades: cool kid master555's player thread! looking for TRU Arceus!

I gotta wait for Guy to AR Clone them.

gotta go lets do this tommoow. pm me when guy is ready, and pm me a time. thanks alot.

I miht be back at about 10o'clock for a few minutes.

Grizzly said:
Guy, I'll let you have a clone for cloning these for us. Thanks a bunch.

cool kid, can I get the natures and everything for the Spiritombs and do you have any of the other starters from FireRed/LeafGreen, or any of the starters from Ruby/Saphire/Emerald?
No, but I can get them for you.

For starters, I don't want Spiritomb. I'm collecting all the starters from every generation. I want your Charizard and Venusaur. You said you would trade Arceus for Venusaur

Grizzly said:
For starters, I don't want Spiritomb. I'm collecting all the starters from every generation. I want your Charizard and Venusaur. You said you would trade Arceus for Venusaur
sorry. I know.

RE: Da' cool trades: cool kid master555's player thread!

Hey now for that shaymin, im offering as of right now a UT Kyogre, L72 (well trained two levels), and anything that you want seen on my profile.

I already have a few Kyogre, but i would like to know the current moveset of the your Tyranitar lv.55.

The Current move set of my Tyranitar is Bite, Dark Pulse, Earthquake, and Rock Slide. If theres anything else on my profile you want tell me.

I am interested in the tyranitar. the shaymin is from the Oak's letter event and is barley touched.

cool kid master555 said:
I am interested in the tyranitar. the shaymin is from the Oak's letter event and is barley touched.

Ok, i think we have a deal. Tyranitar for Shaymin sounds good. My friend code is on my profile, may i have yours?

It is on the front page of my thread. PM me a time. I cannot do today. Tommorow is good. I can do 8:00-10:00 am, then 7:00-9:00 if there is any other time I will let you know.

can i get a level 100 mew and Darkrai
Edit: forgot to mention that this arceus has been cloned i can get my bro to give you his that is uncloned ill switch it while hes sleeping

well if you want me too

ummm okay thinking that was kinda a harsh way of putting it

want a shymin?

i have a torrterra nd a tyranatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back