Dachsbun ex, Galvantula ex, and New Illustration Rares Revealed from “Stellar Miracle!”

Great Tree is a nerfed/controlled BTS since it's an Ace Spec, but it has a better way to evolve, which is from the deck instead of the hand. Cyllene and Roseanne's Backup can recycle this Tree.

(BTS had help from Uxie and Claydol, plus not being limited to 1 per deck to break the game and didn't have the Rare Candy ruling)

Dang, first impression is that Dachsbun ex kinda sucks sadly. Maybe it will be good in control, and Area Zero Underdepths might make it better too since bench space is less of an issue now, so I might be wrong, but my gut says it’s the bulkiest of bulk. The rest of the cards are kinda insane though, and I love the IRs and SIRs shown so far. If the other set that will be in Stellar Crown is as good as Stellar Miracle seems to be so far, it might tie or even surpass Paradox Rift as my favorite set of the era
There isn’t another set - it will be like Obsidian Flames in that we are getting basically the set one to one as far as all the IR / UR / SIR etc

Here's a Stadium Card that would make Professors sweat

Amalgamation Stadium

When this Stadium Card comes into play, do not discard any current Stadium cards. For the rest of the game, all Stadium Cards remain on the field simultaneously, and each player resolves their effects from newest to oldest. For example if a new stadium card contradicts an old stadium card, its effect is resolved at the beginning of every turn first, and any actions from the second that are contradictory are resolved at the beginning of the next player's turn.

already sick of the weird choices for AR's, we got pawmi and pawmot but no pawmo. Tinkatink, tinkatuff, but no tinkaton etc. Along with the pokedex making no sense (walking wake being like 7 ahead of gouging fire and raging bolt) it's just ridiculous

Dang, first impression is that Dachsbun ex kinda sucks sadly. Maybe it will be good in control, and Area Zero Underdepths might make it better too since bench space is less of an issue now, so I might be wrong, but my gut says it’s the bulkiest of bulk. The rest of the cards are kinda insane though, and I love the IRs and SIRs shown so far. If the other set that will be in Stellar Crown is as good as Stellar Miracle seems to be so far, it might tie or even surpass Paradox Rift as my favorite set of the era
Sadly Stellar Crown is only gonna be based on the one set

But it definitely has potential to be the best set of the era of the illustrations keep hitting this hard

Tinkatink, tinkatuff, but no tinkaton etc.

I mean... she got a SAR in the same exact style of her pre-evolutions' art rares. The only reason it wasn't an AR is because it was an ex.

already sick of the weird choices for AR's, we got pawmi and pawmot but no pawmo. Tinkatink, tinkatuff, but no tinkaton etc. Along with the pokedex making no sense (walking wake being like 7 ahead of gouging fire and raging bolt) it's just ridiculous
Yeah, they should have set some baseline rules against this stuff. No more than 1 art rares per Pokemon and no more than 1 in any line. Unbelievable they didn't think of that because those could've gone to other Pokemon easily

Yeah, they should have set some baseline rules against this stuff. No more than 1 art rares per Pokemon and no more than 1 in any line. Unbelievable they didn't think of that because those could've gone to other Pokemon easily
I think having multiple per line is fine as it allows for super cute story cards that match with the SIRs, I think if this was the second card of a more popular Pokémon people wouldn't care I think it's just the fact that it's joltik. I think the biggest problem is how many Pokémon get multiple ex's.

more like a not so broken Broken Time-Space
Well, Forest of Giant Plants is sort of a not-Broken Time-Space too (limits itself to grass). Although after looking into it this is more of an Evosoda/Wally on a stadium.

I think back then it was played a lot. What do you think about it as an Ace Spec card? I'm not playing currently, but I really like how it looks, so I hope it won't be expensive. Ace Specs had their prices everywhere, between 0.50 € and 20 €.
This thing has its uses. Searchable by Colress' Tenacity and frees up a LOT of setup cards if you're playing with stage 2s. I don't think any of the current meta decks would use it because they have better Ace Specs suited to their needs, but this will help rogue/funny evolution strategies. Reuniclus Summon Gate for example.

Back