• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

DAINAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This's how I deal w/ my trade. it's only just for you. As the PM said, you haven't completed the #1 trade.So, you know that you still owe me 1 Mew ex LM. *Bear this in mind*. yes I was lying that I've sent the cards to you as for #2 trade and you said that you've already sent the cards( sorry no prooves, PM cleared).You were lying too:D I presumed that I'll receive yours within a week and then will send you the cards as for #2 trade. But, I still haven't received them. Moreover, you keep on asking me that when the cards will be arrived? And, you didn't ask me whether I've received yours or not. I dun care despite you put me in your cautios, bad trader or whatever (I want my card back or send me the Mew ex LM asap) I have been waiting for 1 month I assume. You know one thing, before you went to a holiday, we've already deal the #1 trade, but I dun have the time to send the cards to you.Then, I got a help from my friend and thank god he has helped me to carry on the trade for Abhorson, yours, shaw(from gym).That's all. When I asked you regarding the #1 trade, you said that you've forgotten at first. Also, you keep on telling lies that you'll send today, tomorrow,etc. But, end up, you told me that the other trader is currently holding that card. Still, I forgive you as what can I do besides waiting. You shouldn't report me as you should look at yourself in a mirror first. I admit that I was lying but no next time for sure. Sorry guys. Undeniably, everyone wants to get their card/s fast and I didn't tend to do that. Ismole, sine we have had a problemin sending first, I think we better put a full stop as for #2 trade. I dun want to trade w/you anymore.

DAINAI said:
This's how I deal w/ my trade. it's only just for you. As the PM said, you haven't completed the #1 trade.So, you know that you still owe me 1 Mew ex LM. *Bear this in mind*. yes I was lying that I've sent the cards to you as for #2 trade and you said that you've already sent the cards( sorry no prooves, PM cleared).You were lying too:D I presumed that I'll receive yours within a week and then will send you the cards as for #2 trade. But, I still haven't received them. Moreover, you keep on asking me that when the cards will be arrived? And, you didn't ask me whether I've received yours or not. I dun care despite you put me in your cautios, bad trader or whatever (I want my card back or send me the Mew ex LM asap) I have been waiting for 1 month I assume. You know one thing, before you went to a holiday, we've already deal the #1 trade, but I dun have the time to send the cards to you.Then, I got a help from my friend and thank god he has helped me to carry on the trade for Abhorson, yours, shaw(from gym).That's all. When I asked you regarding the #1 trade, you said that you've forgotten at first. Also, you keep on telling lies that you'll send today, tomorrow,etc. But, end up, you told me that the other trader is currently holding that card. Still, I forgive you as what can I do besides waiting. You shouldn't report me as you should look at yourself in a mirror first. I admit that I was lying but no next time for sure. Sorry guys. Undeniably, everyone wants to get their card/s fast and I didn't tend to do that. Ismole, sine we have had a problemin sending first, I think we better put a full stop as for #2 trade. I dun want to trade w/you anymore.

so but i didnt lie i send the cards but girl on the post office give me only one stamp but for slovenia although i said her she needs to give me stamp for foreign country
. then i write both addres on the letter and later 3-4 days i recived the latter with my own cards. it was wierd...so i ask my dad whats happened?? why i got cards back? and he told me there is a wrong stamp then i
ascertain thats a realy wrong stamp... and then when i got them back i didnt have time to send them again. so always u say u send so i think i will recive in one day cuse first time i wait only 4 days i think so i didnt wanna send one letter this day and another letter another day i think will be better if i send all cards same time thats meand later that day. then it was wierd cese cards didnt arrive i waiting postman every day with my letter for u and all cards was in. but postman didnt bring me any letter from u so i didnt send and now when i told u i think u didnt send u acknowledge me. so i didnt know what to do.

dunno now i indebted
u mew ex LM thats for sure and about another trade we have the deal and the deal is a deal we need to do it. so i didnt lie u realy. just didnt say nothing cuse i hope i can send all same time and dont need to pay so for mail. thats all.

LMK...

Arguments are pointless really. As I said in the previously post, you've to look at yourself in the mirror. Be responsible what you've done. For instance, if you can't make it the trade on time, PM your trader and tell him the reason. Did you tell me these earlier? No, I bet you didn't. you were waiting for your cards past few weeks, same as me. I was waiting for your cards too. When I went back from school, I saw nothing in my letter post. Also, you kept on PMing me and asking me where's your cards. I'm speechless as I didn't receive your cards but I've made up my mind that once I receive your cards as for#2 trade, I'll send them to you. According to refs rules, you've to send first as you've lesser refs than me. No offence I'm not taking any advantage from you. When I was a newbie, I sent first. Somebody has ripped my cards/ haven't received for many months and this has changed my mind that I've to go by refs rule. sorry for you as you've no tolerence of sending first. Hencefoward, no trading between me and you again. But, you make sure that you send me the cards. I'm hoping that sombody could post a guildline of how to be a great trader. I dun care you put me as a bad trader in your list, but I'll put your name for sure. People'll come and see who's wrong and who's right. I JUST FIGHT FOR MY RIGHTS!

Also, as for traders who haven't received my cards. Be patient. I think I'll call for my friend's help to deal the trade. Thanks for your generosity, guys.:D Happy trading

Received cards, mint condition. Will send tomorrow. Thanks. =D

well, finally get da cards,.... waited 1 month~

he's always busy and sometimes delays when sending cards~

PLZ BE FASTER next time

p/s : to anyone who dont have patient, dont trade with him, he'll drive u crazy if he's busy

^ Thanks for pointing out. I'll be fixing my bad once my exams is over. Also everyone, don't forget that the post office is closed every first Saurday of the month in my country.

bad trader!!!! i wanted a mew ex but he gave me politoed ex?? ????
WTFWTF?! he didnt even reponse to me after i told him abt the problem!!!!

bad trader - 10

First off, my apologise to you as I didn't reply the PMs you've sent me.

I'm still working that for you. I have already used up my efforts and tried all sort of ways
to get it(Mew ex LM) back from Elemental_Master.

Elemental_Master had confussed me about a trade between you and him several months ago that he
said his Politoed ex for your Mew ex LM personally when I asked him through phone. Ya Elemental_Master and I
are in the same boat as in the mean time, I have had a trade with you too as well as
Elemental_Master. So, I agreed and helped him to post your needs, can't remember what contents inside.
That's why you got 2 different trades in the same letter. 1 was going to Zezima and 1 was
going to you. Also, he(Elemental_Master) told me that the Mew ex is belonging to one of his friend.
When you told me that the trade was wrong, then I started to investigate the whole matter
as well as urge Elemental_Master to convince his friend to return that card. Unfortunately, Elemental_Master's
friend didn't want to return that card as told by Elemental_Master. Still, last week I SMS'd Elemental_Master
and got a reply. It seems that he wanna push blame onto me.

I'll compensate you a Mew ex LM as I currently have 1 in hand.

DAINAI said:
First off, my apologise to you as I didn't reply the PMs you've sent me.

I'm still working that for you. I have already used up my efforts and tried all sort of ways
to get it(Mew ex LM) back from Elemental_Master.

Elemental_Master had confussed me about a trade between you and him several months ago that he
said his Politoed ex for your Mew ex LM personally when I asked him through phone. Ya Elemental_Master and I
are in the same boat as in the mean time, I have had a trade with you too as well as
Elemental_Master. So, I agreed and helped him to post your needs, can't remember what contents inside.
That's why you got 2 different trades in the same letter. 1 was going to Zezima and 1 was
going to you. Also, he(Elemental_Master) told me that the Mew ex is belonging to one of his friend.
When you told me that the trade was wrong, then I started to investigate the whole matter
as well as urge Elemental_Master to convince his friend to return that card. Unfortunately, Elemental_Master's
friend didn't want to return that card as told by Elemental_Master. Still, last week I SMS'd Elemental_Master
and got a reply. It seems that he wanna push blame onto me.

I'll compensate you a Mew ex LM as I currently have 1 in hand.

ok, make sure u get this problem solved fast. will send u back the politoed ex right after i get it

DAINAI! Come on! Have you send the cards or not?? I've been waiting 1 one week now! It's not like I live in US or some other far places! I live in the same state as you and it should only take 1-2 days for the cards to reach me! After all, you received my cards the day after I sent them! I'll be sending you a PM later. Please reply to it! Or else you can reply here. If you don't give me a good reason for the cards not reaching here yet, I'll problably give you a bad reputation. I know you're busy sometimes, I've read the other pages and what TyranitarFreak said, but please next time inform other people that you sometimes send late so as not to get other people worried. I don't want to start an arguement and I trust you're not the type of people that starts arguements. So please reply to either PM or here. Best is to reply here. Because the PM will be the same copy of this.
~Flygon

I finally recieved today. I waited over a month, but I'm still going to give you +1 ref. Please be faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back