• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Daren's enormous trade thread!!! Have plenty of Platinum Arceus!!!

RE: Gallade masters enormous trade thread! [H] Tons of X's! [W] Claydol and IFDS Shinies!

Gallade
Please CML for
1x Scizor IFDS
2x Azelf LA

I also need any pokeradar LA you might have as well as some uncommons and trainers from IFDS if you see anything of mine you want.

RE: Gallade masters enormous trade thread! [H] Tons of X's! [W] Claydol and IFDS Shinies!

Hey, please CML for:
1x Azelf Lv.X
2x Mesprit Lv.X
1x Uxie Lv.X

LA
1x Gliscor (Pester)

DP
1x Magnezone

LMK if we can work something out... I really need Pixies!

Check my list for
Magnezone Lv.X
x2 Magnezone

I didn't see anything but Uxie X and Claydol

RE: Gallade masters enormous trade thread! [H] Tons of X's! [W] Claydol and IFDS Shin

androman said:
Hey, please CML for:
1x Azelf Lv.X
2x Mesprit Lv.X
1x Uxie Lv.X

LA
1x Gliscor (Pester)

DP
1x Magnezone

LMK if we can work something out... I really need Pixies!
Skipped :<
LMK

Larcan said:
Gallade
Please CML for
1x Scizor IFDS
2x Azelf LA

I also need any pokeradar LA you might have as well as some uncommons and trainers from IFDS if you see anything of mine you want.

Missed me as well

Androman: I saw the Giratina Sleeves, give me a deal for them.

Larcan: I want the Shay sleeves, I don't have pokeradar anymore and i'd rather not trade Scizor. LMK if you see anything else you want for it.

Sorry about not getting to you sooner

Do you see something more you'd like from me perhaps?
I could trade the Giratina Sleeves, but I really need your:
Azelf X
Mesprit X
Uxie X
Magnezone (DP, holo)

I can give you the sleeves for 1 Lv X and Magnezone, but I want to get all three from you. ^^
LMK.

I didn't see anything,

Updated with new haves

RE: Gengar masters enormous trade thread! [H] Tons of X's! [W] Heatran X & IFDS Shinies!

Hey, please CML for:
Uxie Lv.X

LA
2x Gliscor (Pester)
2x Metagross

DP
x2 Magnezone

LMK if we can work something out. Thanks,

Androman

RE: Gengar masters enormous trade thread! [H] Tons of X's! [W] Heatran X & IFDS Shinies!

Do you need claydols? i need 4-2-4 gengar and 2 luxary balls/.

GENGAR

Please CML for these;

Azelf Lv.X
2x Mesprit Lv.X
2x Uxie Lv.X
Magnezone Lv.X
Garchomp Lv.X

Do you want shiny duskull? You said you need IFIDS shinies, but you don't have it or want it.

My:
Giratina Sleeves (sealed)

Your:
Uxie Lv. X
Gliscor (Pester, LA)
Magnezone DP

LMK, thanks.

Gengar!

CML for:
4x Gengar IFDS
3x Haunter IFDS
4x Gastly IFDS
1x Uxie Lv. X

Empoleonp: No thanks, I don't want to trade Gengar and i don't need Claydol.

Ardoptres: I'm interested in your Lotad shiny and Shaymin sky forme X, give me a deal. P.S. I just traded away my Garchomp X, sorry.

T-tar-master: No, I've already made a deal for it.

Esp: don't see anything

Gengar

Could you check my trade thread for these if they are english:
Lv.X's:
Regigigas Lv.X ***
Heatran Lv.X ***
Azelf Lv.X **
Mesprit Lv.X **
Uxie Lv.X *
Magnezone Lv.X *

Do you have any Roseanne's, Bebe's or Cynthia's

LMK

CML for Uxie LvX and for Mesprit LvX.

I don't see anything I need, sorry.

hello CML for Heatran Lv.x

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40899

Back