• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]: Pokemon Platinum (DS) Various EX's

RE: Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]:Donphan, 3x Machamp, 4x Mew! Cleffa! [W]:Tyranitar Prime

Then could you CML for just Blaziken ex. I can give you a list of T/S/S if you want but I don't have many.

RE: Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]:Donphan, 3x Machamp, 4x Mew! Cleffa! [W]:Tyranitar Prime

PokemonRulez101 said:
Then could you CML for just Blaziken ex. I can give you a list of T/S/S if you want but I don't have many.

Sorry those few cards I listed earlier were really the only ones interested, but be sure and PM me if you get anything else, I'd be more than happy to check your list later.

Dark Aero said:
No thanks, Magnezone actually just dropped in price while Donphan and Mews rose slightly. Do you have yanmegas for trade possibly? I'm much more interested in those.

and @pokemonrules the only ex cards I have are the CG blaziken and a promo groudon EX

oh ok. i saw that you had posted on someone elses thread that you were doing 4 mews and something else for 2 magnezones. i guess i didnt see mew prime prices rise? (been watching ebay and ended listings for weeks)

Soariyant said:
oh ok. i saw that you had posted on someone elses thread that you were doing 4 mews and something else for 2 magnezones. i guess i didnt see mew prime prices rise? (been watching ebay and ended listings for weeks)

Yes, well i was just looking for trade items for yanmegas mostly was why I posted in it. And I base my prices of troll and toad, and mew went from about 14 to 16 and some change, not significant though. (Not a price stickler though btw ha) But yeah, would you be willing to trade yanmegas?

Please CML now as I put most of my cards on my list during my last update.

PokemonRulez101 said:
Please CML now as I put most of my cards on my list during my last update.

Smeargle UD, Judge, Collector?

Here is an offer:

My:
Smeargle UD
Judge
Collector

Your:
Blaziken ex

Dark Aero said:
Smeargle UD, Judge, Collector?

Pm Sent

@ sorariyant Could you do : My 4x Mew, 1x Donphan for

Your: 1x Yanmega prime, 2x Ttar prime, 1x Typhlosion Prime (Promo if possible)

Dark Aero said:
Pm Sent

@ sorariyant Could you do : My 4x Mew, 1x Donphan for

Your: 1x Yanmega prime, 2x Ttar prime, 1x Typhlosion Prime (Promo if possible)

I don't think I can trade a Yanmega Prime in this trade. I still want your x4 mews. Would you do 2 Ttars, tryphlosion prime and something else for them?

Soariyant said:
I don't think I can trade a Yanmega Prime in this trade. I still want your x4 mews. Would you do 2 Ttars, tryphlosion prime and something else for them?

Could you do a Magnezone Prime instead? Both sides total up to approx 60, Pretty much split even. Pm to confirm or counter please :)

Dark Aero said:
Could you do a Magnezone Prime instead? Both sides total up to approx 60, Pretty much split even. Pm to confirm or counter please :)

That's a deal. Please PM the details, thanks!

RE: Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]: 4x Mew Prime! [W]:Yanmega Prime!

Do you still have a Phan and Gengar for trade?
If so, shoot me a PM and we can work out a deal.

RE: Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]: 4x Mew Prime! [W]:Yanmega Prime!, COL Lightnings!

Yeah, if you still have a yanmega we can work something out, Pm coming your way

Updated wants, Haves, all that fun stuff.

RE: Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]: 4x Mew Prime! [W]:Yanmega Prime!, COL Lightnings!

I have Tyrogue and CML for

Promo Zoroark, RH Machop and RH Machoke, HOLO fighting energy.

Also, do you have poke comms, sages, or junipers?

painIShere said:
I have Tyrogue and CML for

Promo Zoroark, RH Machop and RH Machoke, HOLO fighting energy.

Also, do you have poke comms, sages, or junipers?

Sorry, Just traded all my extra staples. Would you do..

My: Zoroark, 2x Rh Machop, Rh Machoke for

Your: Tyrouge HGSS, RH Magnemite, RH Rescue energy? Pm or counter please!

Dark Aero said:
Sorry, Just traded all my extra staples. Would you do..

My: Zoroark, 2x Rh Machop, Rh Machoke for

Your: Tyrouge HGSS, RH Magnemite, RH Rescue energy? Pm or counter please!

magnemite might be gone, see anything else?

painIShere said:
magnemite might be gone, see anything else?

Sorry, that was the main thing I was interested in.

magnemite is still available, and I could do the trade you offered.

RE: Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]: Golden Catcher, various meta cards ! [W] Darkrai EX!

Bump with updates!

RE: Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]: Golden Catcher, various meta cards ! [W] Darkrai EX!

Can you CML for your Regigigas EX FA? Thanks.

Back