• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]: Pokemon Platinum (DS) Various EX's

RE: Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]: Golden Catcher, various meta cards ! [W] Darkrai EX!

CML for
FA Regigigas EX

RE: Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]: Golden Catcher, various meta cards ! [W] Darkrai EX!

My thread is not up to date ATM, but do you have any Sneasels from Undaunted. Also, what are you looking for that is under $10?

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Can you CML for your Regigigas EX FA? Thanks.

Sorry NTY
justintam0731 said:
CML for
FA Regigigas EX

NTY, like I said highest priority is darkrai or tornadus

iisnumber12 said:
My thread is not up to date ATM, but do you have any Sneasels from Undaunted. Also, what are you looking for that is under $10?

I'm actually using my only set of Sneasels, sorry!

Can you cml for your gold catcher?
I don't have Darkrai, but I'll trade a little in your favor for it... :)

Dark Aero said:
Sorry NTY

NTY, like I said highest priority is darkrai or tornadus

I'm actually using my only set of Sneasels, sorry!

What does that mean?

justintam0731 said:
What does that mean?

NTY? It means no thank you, and like I said only want is darkrai atm.

Dark Aero said:
NTY? It means no thank you, and like I said only want is darkrai atm.

I have Darkrai EX for trade

justintam0731 said:
I have Darkrai EX for trade

Care to make an offer? I see I have lots of wants from your list Including Gigas EX, Zekromx2, Zekrom EX, Thundurusx3, Reshiram and Cobaillionx2. Also is the darkrai ex FA or not?

cml for golden catcher

thanks

ash_satoshi said:
cml for golden catcher

thanks

Unless you have a Darkrai I'm not interested.

Dark Aero said:
Care to make an offer? I see I have lots of wants from your list Including Gigas EX, Zekromx2, Zekrom EX, Thundurusx3, Reshiram and Cobaillionx2. Also is the darkrai ex FA or not?

MY:
Darkrai EX=$80

YOUR:
Golden Pokemon Catcher=$65
Somethin cost $15

If not can you make another offer with Golden Catcher in it because I need it

justintam0731 said:
MY:
Darkrai EX=$80

YOUR:
Golden Pokemon Catcher=$65
Somethin cost $15

If not can you make another offer with Golden Catcher in it because I need it

Would you by chance have 2 Darkrai? and is yours FA or not?

Dark Aero said:
Would you by chance have 2 Darkrai? and is yours FA or not?

No i only have 1 Darkrai EX and it is not FA the prices are from TnT

justintam0731 said:
No i only have 1 Darkrai EX and it is not FA the prices are from TnT

Those prices are very skewed, due to supply/demand and inflation so I don't consider those correct. I value SR catcher at 45 and Darkrai at 52. So how about My SR catcher and either Reshiram or Zekrom FA for your darkrai?

Dark Aero said:
Those prices are very skewed, due to supply/demand and inflation so I don't consider those correct. I value SR catcher at 45 and Darkrai at 52. So how about My SR catcher and either Reshiram or Zekrom FA for your darkrai?

How about
MY:
Darkrai EX

YOUR:
Golden Catcher
Zekrom FA

PM to confirm or not

justintam0731 said:
How about
MY:
Darkrai EX

YOUR:
Golden Catcher
Zekrom FA

PM to confirm or not

PM sent

RE: Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]: Catchers, Collector, meta cards ! [W] Darkrai EX!

Bump 2 and my Haves section is updated

RE: Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]: Darkrai EX and Tornadus EX [W] TROPICAL BEACH, FA EXs

Updated with Darkrai EX and Tornadus EX, also have new wants

RE: Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]: Darkrai,Tornadus,FA Mewtwo [W] TROPICAL BEACH, FA EXs

What do you want for Darkrai and Mewtwo FA EX?

RE: Dark Aero's Trade thread [H]: Darkrai,Tornadus,FA Mewtwo [W] TROPICAL BEACH, FA EXs

Mudkip711 said:
What do you want for Darkrai and Mewtwo FA EX?

Do you have any Tropical Beach or FA Kyurem EX or FA Groudon?

Back