• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dark Ho-oH's Trading Thread! H: Lots of Boundaries Crossed!

RE: Dark Ho-oH's Trading Thread! H: Dark Explorers!

Dark Ho-oH said:
scizorrr: Found RH Eelektrik, N FA, Fighting Energy HP. I would give all those legends from these if all your cards are mint

I could trade you Fighting Energy HP, N FA don't wanna trade for legends, and RH elektrik is gone.

Totoro: I didn't find anything :/ But do you still have Shaymin EX and Kuyrem EX? I would think about trading Entei

Mayer: I found:

Giratina EX FA
Juniper DEX RH
Skyarrow Bridge RH
3x Rare Candy UL RH
Glaceon LV.X

Some kind of deal from those? :)

Sleeping Snorlax: They are Special Darks

scizorrr: Well, I didn't find anything else :/

I still have the Giratina. Care to offer? The Charizards are prio.

Dark Ho-oH said:
scizorrr: Well, I didn't find anything else :/

Do you wanna trade that HP energy for one of those legend pieces, I also have Kyurem EX if you need. Saw you asked totoro for it.

Mayer: I would like to know what's the value of Giratina for you before I offer, so then it would be a bit easier :)

scizorr: Well Kyurem isn't a big want but I could trade it to one legend and the holo energy to another one

Dark Ho-oH said:
scizorr: Well Kyurem isn't a big want but I could trade it to one legend and the holo energy to another one

Your:
Ho-Oh Legend (Top) GS
Suicune & Entei Legend (Top) UL
Raikou & Suicune Legend (Top) UL

My:
Kyurem EX set
Fighting energy HP holo

Maybe you would do this deal?
If not pls counter.

Mayer: How about:

My:
Charizard G LV.X jpn.
Charizard DRG Boxtopper (National Championship)

Your:
Giratina EX FA jpn.

According to Troll and Toad the National Championship Promo would be worth of around $34.99, imo it's hard to tell what is it's value but it's in mint condition and always kept in sleeves. I prefer to trade the Promo version than the set version, because the set version I have isn't mint enough for a collector, I think.

scizorrr: Well, I think I would go without the holo energy and I would drop one legend, then it's ok for me :)

Dark Ho-oH said:
scizorrr: Well, I think I would go without the holo energy and I would drop one legend, then it's ok for me :)

Ok, which legend you drop?

Hey man, interested in another trade? I'm looking at your Mewtwo EX and Raikou EX. CML for anything

b0bert012 said:
Hey man, interested in another trade? I'm looking at your Mewtwo EX and Raikou EX. CML for anything

Well, I found stuff but nothing that I would like to trade for Mewtwo. But I think I could trade one Raikou. How bad is the condition of your Raikou ex and Suicune ex TATM?

Dark Ho-oH said:
Well, I found stuff but nothing that I would like to trade for Mewtwo. But I think I could trade one Raikou. How bad is the condition of your Raikou ex and Suicune ex TATM?

They both have slight creasing at the bottom right of the card, and minor edgewear. I'm not after the Raikou anymore either. Im getting one through another trade

b0bert012 said:
They both have slight creasing at the bottom right of the card, and minor edgewear. I'm not after the Raikou anymore either. Im getting one through another trade

Oh, that's okay, then. Btw, could you leave a ref from our previous trade? :3

My:
Shaymin EX
Kyurem EX Set

Your:
Raikou EX

Totoro is my brother and he doesn't have shaymin and kyurem anymore. He traded them to me.

I'm getting both those already so I think I'll pass, sorry :/

List updated with some Japanese Dragons Exalted cards and cards arrived from trades :)

CML for Mewtwo EX, Groudon EX and Tornadus EX.

Back