• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

dark-tyranitar1029

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good trade. Got cards quick. However. DT 1029.... remember our first trade, didnt go well, but I show mercy. +1 Ref.

Trade was very slow and shipped a different day than he said he did but the cards arrived in good condition so I guess +0

Well, I'm starting to think I've been ripped by this trader. I sent him a lv X (tin) on 9/18 for his RH claydol, and he acknowledged getting my card (when I PM'd to ask) on 9/26. I've not received his card as of 10/7 and he's not replying to my PM's. I've since read about another bad trade that was not posted on this rep thread. If I get my card I will revise this, but until then...I'm afraid I'm reporting that I'VE BEEN RIPPED BY THIS TRADER AND ADVISE YOU TO NOT TRADE WITH HIM!!!

UPDATE: Seems like this trader has had an accident and lost memory/had cards returned. YIKES!!

I'm leaving my original comment in case anyone read it before and wonders what's up. He's resending and I'll update as soon as I receive.

Well, it's been a month since dark-tyranitar claimed he'd resend...this after he was apparently in a accident in which he had some memory loss...

He'd claimed on two occasions to have "just mailed" but I'm getting nothing and would be a fool to believe anything from this trader anymore I suppose.

At least I got a ref for the card I sent him, but it still looks like I've been ripped by him. Unfortunately, I must recommend you don't trade with this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back