• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dark Umbreon Fury! (Needs some help)

UmbreonEXE

Umbreon Master
I'm fairly new to the game and I don't plan on goin to any big events or anything. Just want a decently good deck to play at my locals. This is what I got so far:

Pokemon: 20
Umbreon (Prime) x1
Umbreon (Majestic Dawn) x1
Umbreon (HGSS:Undaunted) x2
Espeon (Prime) x1
Espeon (Majestic Dawn) x1
Jolteon (Platinum:Rising Rivals) x1
Flareon (Platinum:Rising Rivals) x1
Leafeon (Platinum:Rising Rivals) x1
Eevee (Platinum: Rising Rivals) x2
Eevee (Majestic Dawn) x2
Sableye (Stormfront) x3
Spiritomb (Platinum: Arceus) x1
Azelf (Legends Awaken) x1
Uxie (Legends Awaken) x2

Trainer/Supporter/Tool Cards: 22
Pokemon Collector x3
Bebe's Research x3
Pokemon Communication x2
Palmer's Contribution x2
Professor Oak's New Theory x2
Seeker x2
Energy Exchanger x3
Pokemon Rescue x2
Luxury Ball x1
Expert Belt x2

Energy Cards: 18
Dark Energy x4
Special Darkness Energy x4
Psychic Energy x4
Double Colorless x4
Rainbow Energy x2

There's no real big strategy to the deck. basically get out Umbreon Prime first to do loads of damage with Expert belt and Special Dark Energies equipped. Once he gets knocked out or if I get a chance to swap, I'd swap to Umbreon Moonlight Fang or Leafeon (Depending if my bench has taken damage by then) to either continue the attack wave or heal up my guys. Any suggestions will help.

Espeon Prime would be really useful as a back-up attacker. Just slap a rainbow energy on it with any other energy and it can use pretty much all of your attacks

+1 Espeon Prime
-1 ?

Hope it helps! :D

DragonClyne725 said:
Espeon Prime would be really useful as a back-up attacker. Just slap a rainbow energy on it with any other energy and it can use pretty much all of your attacks

+1 Espeon Prime
-1 ?

Hope it helps! :D

I did have one in my original build but decided to take it out.

what problems did you run into that made you take out espeon prime?

I think taking a spiritomb out to put espeon prime in would work, but definitely interested in why you took him out.

Ghost Bear said:
what problems did you run into that made you take out espeon prime?

I think taking a spiritomb out to put espeon prime in would work, but definitely interested in why you took him out.

I never really got to test out my earlier build. I took it out because someone had suggested for me to do so in another site. I'm fairly new to Pokemon so I just assumed it was the best choice to only run 1 of ea Eeveeloution except for my main Attacker. My original deck ran 2x Espeon Prime, 1x Espeon MD, 2x Umbreon Prime and 2x Umbreon UD. But I guess thats too many?

yeah two espeon prime would probably be too many. one would do the trick, as well as 1 spiritomb. I would personally go with -1 spiritomb and +1 espeon prime for any changes to this deck. But of course this is just theory. You'll know for sure which works better once you try both ways out.

Ghost Bear said:
yeah two espeon prime would probably be too many. one would do the trick, as well as 1 spiritomb. I would personally go with -1 spiritomb and +1 espeon prime for any changes to this deck. But of course this is just theory. You'll know for sure which works better once you try both ways out.

Alright cool I'll give it a whirl with +1 Espeon Prime. Thanks again for the help.

Back