Darkrai EX / Sableye / Garbodor Deck Help

Mewtwocrazyforme

Aspiring Trainer
Can someone give me the main staple cards of this deck the offensive version as I'm just starting out and I'm wanting to play this deck in my local Pokemon league. Any advice is also welcome. Thanks!

RE: Darkrai EX/ Sableye/ Garbodor deck help

i had no idea there was an offensive version of this deck. I thought the whole basic premise of this deck is to stall hard and knock out when they run out of resources.

I read on the meta game deck forums about the offensive part but never really seen a deck list they may be talking about straight darkrai offensive but I'm open for seeing the version of the deck your talking about as I'm interested in all versions of this deck so I'd really like to see that list too!

Running them out of resources isn't really a competitively viable option right now. The entire strategy barely works now due to the loss of Crushing Hammer, and the time limit at tournaments essentially kills any chance the "lock" version has.

Blah said:
Running them out of resources isn't really a competitively viable option right now. The entire strategy barely works now due to the loss of Crushing Hammer, and the time limit at tournaments essentially kills any chance the "lock" version has.
Crushing hammer will probably be reprinted in the next set due to the reprint in the Kyurem+Blastoise halfdeck in Japan.

Back