• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai/Hydreigon for Fall 2012 BRs

I made some changes to my deck. I took out a Max Potion for a Cheren. I also took out the NV Hydreigon. Like Secret Pikachu said, I never used it once in my testing. I put in another Dark Trance one for it.

My Battle Roads is TOMORROW! Any last minute advice? Thanks! :)

The list looks fairly solid for the most part, I do have one minor suggestion though:

-1 Mewtwo EX
+1 Registeel EX

I tested Mewtwo in my list and found a huge problem with it - it's a liability when you stack all your energy on the field on it to KO stuff with it. You never want to leave yourself in a position with this deck where you just lose all the energy on the field, because you don't have consistent enough energy acceleration to recuperate from something like that. Registeel on the other hand, is a massive tank that can set up some really nice knockout numbers on things like Eelektriks, opposing Mewtwos (30 with Registeel than 140 with Hydreigon) and so on.

Back