Darkrai/Hydreigon/Genesect/Verizion tech?

Zeta Prime

Team Rocket Admin
Now I know what you may be thinking, that this is too convulted but just hear me out for a sec.
Right know I'm running darkrai/hydreigon/latias and playing with this for a month, my results have been extremely encouraging. (Although attacking with latias is pretty underwhelming.) I keep the latias as a tech for keldeo and mirror but I feel that if I forewent latias and cut down to two darkrai I could incorporate genesect. I could axe candy and a playset of hydreigon to incorporate more basic grass and verizion but I'm not sure. I'm only looking at verizion because hypnotoxic laser is so popular right now and genesect because blastoise/keldeo/kyurem is the only deck I have a real chance of loosing to.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

HTL won't be as popular after the rotation.

Also, if you have been able to find enough people that play Hydreigon for you to need to actually worry about the mirror. lol

ctrl+alt+aria said:
or instead of playing basic grass you could do Prisms+ Blends that way you can still move them around.

Enhanced Hammer's can really kill the energy flow.

SheNinja said:
HTL won't be as popular after the rotation.

Also, if you have been able to find enough people that play Hydreigon for you to need to actually worry about the mirror. lol

Sorry for the spam and ignorance, but what's the reason for HTL's falldown after rotation?

Virizion EX, supposedly. Also to some extent Silver Bangle, which can partially replace Lasers.

i was thinking about this deck to instead I would do something like a 6 corners so far ive come up with keldeo darkrai and verizion so that you cant be affected by special conditions and have free retreat. Also maybe victini and girtina as other attackers? its possible

Dark Void said:
Virizion EX, supposedly. Also to some extent Silver Bangle, which can partially replace Lasers.

Silver Bangle blocks Team Plasma Pokemon's ATTACKS, not any other cards, besides the fact that both Virizion and Silver Bangle are from PLB and will have nothing to do about the rotation.

They have plenty to do with the rotation; the first official tournaments with them legal will be after the rotation. And no, you're thinking of Silver Mirror. Silver Bangle will help some decks (like Plasma) deal more damage without relying or (or in conjunction with) Laserbank.

Dark Void said:
They have plenty to do with the rotation; the first official tournaments with them legal will be after the rotation. And no, you're thinking of Silver Mirror. Silver Bangle will help some decks (like Plasma) deal more damage without relying or (or in conjunction with) Laserbank.

Well, I guess I was wrong!!! Thanks for the info!

Back