• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai/Landorus/Terrakion x 2 for Cities

-ThatBlackJew-

Dark Horse
Yet another deck that has sparked my interest leading up to my local city tournament. I've tested the popular Blastoise/Keldeo and even tried my luck with Ray/Eels. Ray/Eels was far less consistent that Blastoise/Keldeo however i see many techs that will be ran just to stop the deck in it's tracks such as : Virizion and Sigylyph. Now i've seen what good this deck can do and i have made a few adjustments. due to the fact that no matter how many boundaries crossed packs i open and my local league consist of only a few good players who buy packs regularly, COMPUTER SEARCH has eluded me since the pack came out. Unlike the dozen Keldeo/Landorus i have pulled never have i gotten COM SEARCH. So in the event that i cannot get one before cities i'm hoping to get a few good suggestions on replacements.

All feed back is welcome and i thank you in advance. ^__^

1 Thing that has been suggested is:
+ 1/2 Virizion
+ 3 Prism Energy
mainly because of the blastoise keldeo threat.

Pokemon: 11
3 Landorus EX
2 Terrakion EX
2 Terrakion (NVI)
2 Darkrai EX
2 Sableye

T/S/S: 37

4 Professor Juniper
4 N
3 Bianca
4 Pokemon Catcher
2 Heavy Ball
4 Ultra Ball
4 Energy Retrieval
4 Energy Switch
1 Computer Search
3 Random Receiver
2 Tool Scrapper
3 Eviolite

Energy: 12
6 Fighting Energy {F}
6 Dark Energy {D}

I don't see a reason to run 4 Energy Retrieval if it isn't a Keldeo deck. I would run max 2. Also removing 1 Energy Switch won't hurt much. Dark Patch is really good in this deck specially as you already run Energy Switch.

-2 Energy Retrieval
-1 Energy Switch

+3 Dark Patch

Flygon2071 said:
I don't see a reason to run 4 Energy Retrieval if it isn't a Keldeo deck. I would run max 2. Also removing 1 Energy Switch won't hurt much. Dark Patch is really good in this deck specially as you already run Energy Switch.

-2 Energy Retrieval
-1 Energy Switch

+3 Dark Patch

yea i like dark patch and i've been testing the deck it seems like i should throw one or two in there. but energy retrieval is a must because of terrakion so i can build up landorus on bench and place energies down for Land's Judgement.

Back