• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

darkrai! mewtwo!

Ice

Returnee
pokemon:

4 sableye
3 darkrai ex
2 mewtwo ex
2 terrakion
1 keldeo ex
1 durant drx
1 tornadus EX

Total: 14

T/S/S/Ace

1 enhanced hammer
2 energy switch
1 super rod
4 pokemon catcher
4 dark patch
3 random receiver
2 dark claw
3 proffessor juniper
3 N
1 switch
2 crushing hammer
2 cheren
3 ultra ball
1 tool scrapper
1 computer search ace spec

Total 33

Energy:

5 fighting
3 dark
2 dce
2 blend gfpd
3 prism

total: 13

strategy:

darkrai: for hitting

mewtwo for mewtwo wars

terrakion for when my pokemon are KO'd

tornadus to fuel dark patch

keldeo for rush in to heal darkrai's status condition

sabeleye to confuse and reuse item cards

durant for pull out

Any suggestions welcome :D

RE: darkrai! mewtwo! terrakion!

WELL WAY TOO MUCH POKEMON....but a good addition can be lopunny with the heal power that it has....and try to make it a nit faster ...put some p.comunications or cheren

>Says way too much Pokemon
>Suggests Lopunny

lol

I will agree this probably has a few extra Pokemon than a normal Big Basics deck normally has, but it doesn't have too many I would cut. You also have 62 cards in this deck (unless my counting failed), so you're going want to cut two cards from the deck first before you make any changes.

-1 Sableye DRX
-1 Durant

At most you only need three Sableye for a good chance of starting it. Rarely do you even need to use a 2nd one over the course of a game. Durant's Pull Out is honestly worthless when you have something like Junk Hunt which is infinitely superior.

+1 N
+1 Professor Juniper

These are by far the best Supporters in our format and this deck wants tons of consistency in setting up so maxing them out is a great idea.

Your Energy line could use a lot of work too. You want more Darks to be able to abuse Dark Patch (of which you have four).

7 Darkness Energy
4 Fighting Energy
2 DCE
2 Prism Energy

Something like that is at least better to use Dark Patch. You're probably going to want to decide whether you want to focus more on attacking with Tornadus/Mewtwo vs Keldeo because the Energy line is still vastly inconsistent.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
>Says way too much Pokemon
>Suggests Lopunny

lol

I will agree this probably has a few extra Pokemon than a normal Big Basics deck normally has, but it doesn't have too many I would cut. You also have 62 cards in this deck (unless my counting failed), so you're going want to cut two cards from the deck first before you make any changes.

-1 Sableye DRX
-1 Durant

At most you only need three Sableye for a good chance of starting it. Rarely do you even need to use a 2nd one over the course of a game. Durant's Pull Out is honestly worthless when you have something like Junk Hunt which is infinitely superior.

+1 N
+1 Professor Juniper

These are by far the best Supporters in our format and this deck wants tons of consistency in setting up so maxing them out is a great idea.

Your Energy line could use a lot of work too. You want more Darks to be able to abuse Dark Patch (of which you have four).

7 Darkness Energy
4 Fighting Energy
2 DCE
2 Prism Energy

Something like that is at least better to use Dark Patch. You're probably going to want to decide whether you want to focus more on attacking with Tornadus/Mewtwo vs Keldeo because the Energy line is still vastly inconsistent.

dmaster out.

those are my only dark, any suggestions?

Get/Trade some Dark at League/in Theme Decks/online because 3 Basic Dark and 4 Dark Patch with a Darkrai centric deck will just not be consistent in a span of many games. That's just how these Big Basic Darkrai decks function.

dmaster out.

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP

will edit my decklist in a few days :)

New decklist!

Pokemon 9

3 darkrai ex
2 mewtwo ex
3 sabeleye
1 bouffalant

T/S/S/Ace total 38