• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai / Yveltal

speedysupersonic

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon: 10
  • 1 Bouffalant DRX
  • 2 Sableye DEX
  • 3 Yveltal EX XY08
  • 2 Yveltal XY
  • 2 Darkrai EX LTR
Trainers: 40
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 1 Colress
  • 4 Skyla
  • 2 N
  • 2 Shauna
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Switch
  • 1 Bicycle
  • 1 Red Card
  • 1 Silver Bangle
  • 2 Tool Scrapper
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 2 Professors Letter
  • 1 Life Dew
  • 2 Pokémon Catcher
  • 1 Random Receiver
  • 2 Dark Claw
  • 1 Ether
  • 1 Silver Mirror
  • 1 Energy Retrieval
  • 1 Roller Skates
  • 2 Shadow Circle
Energies: 10
  • 7 Dark
  • 3 DCE
Strategy:
I don't own any dark patch which I know is the key to making this deck work so well. I also don't own any Virbank City Gym so if you want me to take the Lasers out in exchange for something else, I will. Other key cards I don't own are Computer Search/Dowsing Machine as well as muscle band. My strategy is to start with Yveltal, get dark energy into the discard and Oblivion Wing them onto Yveltal EX or Darkrai EX. Then try and power my way through the opponents Pokémon with one of the two powered up EX's.

RE: Darkrai/Yveltal

I feel like you will have a problem with consistancy becuase you have so many one of cards in the deck. I would take out the skyla and put in 2 more N and 2 more Colress. I would also take out the ether, Red Card, roller skates. I would put in more random recivers in. Silver Mirror is another card that you could get rid of for another supporter. With the silver mirror you are only going to stop a few threats to your deck and it can be scraped easily. You also have shadow circle which will reduce the damage from plasma pokemon like thunderous EX.

Great suggestions but I only own 2 N which is why I play 2 Shauna as well and I also only own 1 Colress. Any thing else I could do?

Back