• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

DarkraiK.O's TradingPlaza!! [H] SECRET RARES!! [W] SALAMENCE SF + DECK WANTS LISTED!!

Do you like Emboar?

• Yes, they ROCK!

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Sort of....

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No, they're the worst B&W starter

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: UK ONLY! DarkraiK.O's Trade Corner!! ZEKROM FA BW!!! SECRET RARES + BW CARDS!!!

Hi I have a charizard g level x (pack) I was wondering if you have either collector, dce, seeker or special metals/darks?

RE: UK ONLY! DarkraiK.O's Trade Corner!! ZEKROM FA BW!!! SECRET RARES + BW CARDS!!!

@ afro G - soz mate not sure about trading in US:(

@ Tyranodon - think i hav a couple of special darks, maybe 1 special metal, i will let u know if i hav any:)

@ Afro G - Do u hav Typhlosion Primes??? if u do, take out Charizard G LVX and put in Typhlosion Prime(dont care about promo or from set). Then i think i'll do the trade:):)

DarkraiK.O said:
@ Afro G - Do u hav Typhlosion Primes??? if u do, take out Charizard G LVX and put in Typhlosion Prime(don't care about promo or from set). Then i think i'll do the trade:):)
I should be getting one in the mail very soon so yeah I have one.

Forgot to mention earlier but I'd also give the charizard g level x for anything in the kingdra and blastoise lines (both ul), let me know if you have any of those pokemon.

RE: DarkraiK.O's Trade Corner!!! ZEKROM FA BW!!! SECRET RARES + BW CARDS!!!!!

dont hav any kingdras/blastiose UL:(
hav special metls +special darks, pm me if u want them:)

So have you thought about trading with me at all? Would you be willing to trade outside of the UK?
Let me know, thank you. =)

nope, sorry afro-g, running out of postage money, can only trade in UK for now....when i get more money will trade WW hopefully:)

RE: DarkraiK.O's Trade Corner!!! HOLOS, HOLOS, HOLOS!!! SECRET RARES + BW CARDS!!!!

Hey all:) Not allowed to buy Pokemon cards anymore:(:( so i'm trying to trade all the cards in my trade corner(here) Come and CML if u hav the time:)

RE: DarkraiK.O's Trade Corner!!! HOLOS, HOLOS, HOLOS!!! SECRET RARES + BW CARDS!!!!

Do you happen to have any Holo Energy? As you know, I have most of your wants, If you had access to Sealed Tins/Packs. I would gladly trade away all of your Deck wants and Maybe the Flareon*. LMK Thanks!

Hi I live in the UK how about my charizard g level x (pack) and 1x proffesor juniper for your cinccino reverse and 1x lost world. Any standard metals or special darks you have spare would be welcomed as a throw in if we can reach a deal.

think i traded them:/ will check my tin:)

Are you interested in the trade though (lw +cinncino for Proffesor juniper + charizard lvl x)?

RE: DarkraiK.O's TradingPlaza!! [H] SECRET RARES!!! [W]SALAMENCE SF + DECK WANTS LISTED!!

My meganium prime for your crobat prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back