BW/BW2 Darkrai's pokeshifting service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrai_Shadowforce

ダークライ影力
I can help those of you who don't have a spare DS to transfer pokes from Fourth Gen(Diamond,Pearl,HeartGold,SoulSilver,Platinum) to Fifth Gen(Black,White).

-All I ask is a single poke for one transfer.
-Maximum of 6 pokemon per transfer.
-Maximum of 2 transfers per person in 1 day.

Before we start, we need to follow these rules:

1. No HACKED pokemon. This is a golden rule and a no-no.

2. If I accidentally skipped your post, just remind me gently and we'll get on to it.

3. Please don't post anything like "What do you want for *****". This is a pokeshifting thread, not a trade thread.

4. NO spamming or flaming, I won't tolerate it. 1st offense will be a warning. 2nd offense will be a ban from the thread.

5. Please be patient , it's not that fast to upload pokes from fourth gen to fifth gen because of the mini game that comes along with it.:D

6. I won't log off until I finished your request, you can rest assured that I won't leave you hanging. IF for some reason I got offline, it's just a modem malfunction, you just have to wait for a bit. It only happens very rarely though.

7. Trade me your offer first before transfering your pokes. If you won't abide by this, don't bother negotiating with me at all, I'm sorry :p.

8. I can also help for evolution trading.

._. I dont really think that Events and/or shinies for normal Pokémon are good ideas...Unless the Pokémon are legendaries

i need a KELDEO!!!!
and a tornardus. :p

Please, use the Trade Now thread as you already are. Don't pop in randomly into someone's thread who's not offering anything close to that. -Chariblaze

I would love your help, but in order to give you a pokemon in exchange, I need to clone it first, and right now, I don't have an AR. Do you have one?

safariblade said:
I would love your help, but in order to give you a pokemon in exchange, I need to clone it first, and right now, I don't have an AR. Do you have one?

sadly I don't have one. I can wait though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back