Wi-Fi Trades Darkrai'sNightmare's Trading Center!

Were you satisfied with our trade?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Darkrai'sNightmare's Trading Center! Shinies Wanted!

can you list your haves/wants in the correct format?

Why am I on your ignore list? I just tried to PM you for a battle and it said I was on it. Did I do something wrong?:) EDIT. I just figured out why you put me on. Remember the PM I sent you to have a battle the next day? Well I made a big typo in it. I did not realize I did until Rocket 0777 PM'd me and sais "You meant days right?" Then I went OMG and I told him that I was soooooooooo sorry. I hit the "G" instead of the "D" I did not mean to offend you in any way at all. Please take me off your ignore list because I made a typo. I can't see well. I am blind and registered blind so I made a mistake. I hope you understand. I did not notice until Rocket0777 told me. I did mean days and not the other one. I am very sorry for the mistake.:( EDIT 2. I just want to make sure you understand that I am NOT kidding. I did press the wrong key. I just want to make sure you know. If you still need proof ask Rocket 0777. You and him got the samem PM. He caught it for me.:( EDIT 3. I am being as honest as I can be. I just hope you understand that I can'e see well.:(

RE: Trade and battling online with me.

Echosong said:
I have a lvl 100 huntail. What pokemon do you have to trade? Do you have any fire types?

I have an 83 Charizard i am willing to trade i dont need it....but what other Pokemon do u have

xxashxxx, I added you to my ignore list because you kept on nagging me for a battle, and every day you sent one, and I have school now, so I can't really do anything on wi-fi, sorry:(

Oh I did not know that. I am sorry. Could you at least take me off. Now I have to tell PMJ that is all it was. Could you please let me know in the future because I did not know I was nagging you. I only ask 1 a day usually. I ask again if there is no response. I am so sorry that I was nagging you on. I honestly did not know. If you can't battle just PM me but don't block me. I am sorry for the typo too. I hope you can take me off. Are you able to battle weekends? I did not know I was nagging. You should let me know so I don't bug you. I like to at least have one battle with someone each day.:)

Ok thanks. I am sorry. I did not know I was annoying you though. Please let me know in the future if I am.:)

do you have a legit darkai, or a lv.100 meganium female

If you have any EV'd Pokemon I can trade for them. Do you have an EV Lapras and Amphros? I am going to upade my Player thread with what I want.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back