Wi-Fi Trades Darkrai'sNightmare's Trading Center!

Were you satisfied with our trade?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Darkrai'sNightmare's Trading Center! Item Clearence Sale! Ends in two weeks!

For anyone wanting to trade with me, you'll have to wait a little longer:( I'm saying this, because I gave up Pokemon for Lent, and that includes playing the games and watching the shows, ( I did this, because my parents said I'll get Platinum for Easter).

RE: Darkrai'sNightmare's Trading Center! Item Clearence Sale! Ends in two weeks!

Our clan will be at war soon. 7 on 7 with The Ghost Army Clan. I hope you will be ready soon. I just switched Clans Wednesday night.:)

dude wanna trade now?

Darkrai said:

I hope you can get your tean ready in case you are selected to be in the war. It will not happen until the day after ghostface 86 gets back from his Ski trip next week.:)

Oh ok.:)

That is good because we will be able to trade and get Platinum movesets for our Pokemon.:)

I am not sure when I will get it because I don't have enough for it yet.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back