Dawn's Final 2 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonsly said:
Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:
Well the reason why Paul has Torterra already is because he has been through all of the regions Ash has and Turtwig was his starter.

no offense but where dou find this from i thought he was from sinnoh and chimchar was his starter and he reminds me of the rival from gs

I watch the japanese episodes of pokemon. And Paul is from Sinnoh but he went to Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn first. Also he said that Turtwig was his original starter. So he caught Chimchar.

oh u must understand japanese or have subtitles lol i torrent all the japanese and american episodes i use u torrent

Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:
Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:
Well the reason why Paul has Torterra already is because he has been through all of the regions Ash has and Turtwig was his starter.

no offense but where dou find this from i thought he was from sinnoh and chimchar was his starter and he reminds me of the rival from gs

I watch the japanese episodes of pokemon. And Paul is from Sinnoh but he went to Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn first. Also he said that Turtwig was his original starter. So he caught Chimchar.

oh u must understand japanese or have subtitles lol i torrent all the japanese and american episodes i use u torrent

Yeah I can. But anyways I just watched the newest episode where Dawn enters A contest, and she didnt even make it past the first round. Apparently Nando won the contest.

Bonsly said:
Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:
Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:

Yeah I can. But anyways I just watched the newest episode where Dawn enters A contest, and she didnt even make it past the first round. Apparently Nando won the contest.
cool the guy with roselia and where did u watch the episode and do u have a link to the torrent

Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:
Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:
Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:

cool the guy with roselia and where did u watch the episode and do u have a link to the torrent

No I watched it on my t.v. I missed it last night so I saw the re-run of it just A few minutes ago.

Bonsly said:
Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:
Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:
Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:

No I watched it on my t.v. I missed it last night so I saw the re-run of it just A few minutes ago.
how do u get tv tokyo?
and can u help me find a torrent 4 it please isohunt dont have it i see

Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:
Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:
Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:
Pyro-CJ said:
Bonsly said:

how do u get tv tokyo?
and can u help me find a torrent 4 it please isohunt dont have it i see

Sure I can help.

May > Dawn < Misty

Dawn might be able to catch something like Finneon or something cute or beatuiful.

Well, what about.....hmm......I'VE GOT IT! Smoochum! That fits her perfectly! *bubba235 waits for a harsh reply by Dawn and Pachirisu*

That's not what I meant, talk about the Pokemon that are right for her ? Get rid of the percentage thing, or don't come back at all ! (Please, this is polite as I'm going to get)

You know, Bonsly, you're banned from this thread. Co,e back when you remove that "thing" at the bottom of your sig. That's the only way you can become unbanned

Dawn's pretty cute I think I'll fight for her D&P lol.Anyways I think she is better than May but not better than Misty!ANyways Dawn should make Buneary fall in love with Croagunk.

*Drops in*

O...k....

Mabye she will get a Feebas, and Evolve it into Milotic....
Actully, No, because then she'll have 3 water types....
Oh-Oh! Mabye a Glaceon!....

Just a guess....
Ok! Bye!

My rage has cooled down, I put Bonsly on the Ban List, or as I like to call it, THE HALL OF SHAME !!!

You know what, you cant make me remove my sig. Your not A mod so quit acting like it. And how am I banned?! Just because you dont like me sig doesnt mean you can ban me. Geese.

Please remove it, it gets on my nerves, beacuse not 99 percent think that ! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT !

I honestly don't think that she will get a snover. T_TIt just doesn't fit her I can't really se a snover battling in a contest plus it has a big weakness to fire if she uses it in a contest it will have a had tim against fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back