Finished Day 6/Night 6 of Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day 3/Night 3 of Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier

Why is night until the 13th? I thought we agreed for Night to be 3-5 days with most of us leaning toward 3.

I think you should seer Glace and I can kill Chillarmy. Anyone in particular want to do the kill?

RogueChomp said:
Glace is a wolf, silly people.

thought this was the actual thread and freaked out

Wow I just failed. I thought bisharp was telling glace to seer someone(I thought I may have forgotten glace's seer role). I guess I read it wrong lol.

Since Alex is dead I'd say Boss and wait Glacé is a werewolf? What's his role?

Guilty Spark go for what?

When I say go for it I mean what you think would work. I know it might seem like I'm trying to not help or something but the way I see it, if the kill isn't based on the work of 6 minds it will be harder to anticipate because the town would be hoping we would go for a certain kill(I'm actually just lazy, and I know most of the stuff I just said is incorrect). I do understand that smart wolves would be able outsmart town, though.

Luckyfire:

Ability 1: Broken Scanners

Once during the night phase, you may PM me a message reading "Fixing Scanners". This job is rather perilous and tedious, so you may not use the Mind-Meld ability in the same night. There is a 10% chance of an accident and your death, and a 10% chance of revealing an Undine player's role PM and name publicly. Unfortunately, the Scanners break in both cases, so you may not use this again if the repairs are successful. There is also a 80% chance of failure, meaning that your efforts failed for the night with no result, but the scanners are still able to be repaired.

Posting so you guys realize it is night-time since it's been more than 24 hours since daytime ended and none of you posted yet.

RE: Day 3/Night 4 of Werewolf XV II: The Final Frontier

I'm going to have to modkill some of you guys, 'cause there are only three subs and most all of you haven't posted. I'm very disappointed, and I don't deal with disappointment well. <evil grin>

Kecleon-X said:
I'm going to have to modkill some of you guys, 'cause there are only three subs and most all of you haven't posted. I'm very disappointed, and I don't deal with disappointment well. <evil grin>

ruh roh

Yeah I agree with Hl

You guys only have a few more hours. Don't make Kecleon-X extend the night phase. I know I've seen some of you online since the day ended but aren't posting here.

Well uh, I'll just give the teddy bear to Bo$$

I dont even know who has the alpha kill, so IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back