Daytona Beach Fl, Cities

peddles

Aspiring Trainer
Game 1: Blazechomp vrs Tangrowth tank
We both start out pretty slow, mostly just commenting on cool artwork and other things. She got out a lot of tangrowth lv x's but never enough energy to do much but stall me with Flower Aroma Shaymin(and I never woke up...) After a few frustrating turn I manage a dragon rush on her shaymin x and ko the rest with flash bites. Time was called at that point.

1-0

Game 2: Blazechomp vrs Charizard
This build used blaziken fb, pretty neat. I started with just an Unown Q so I was pretty sure I was done for, but he did not have the ko. He luring flamed a lot while setting up a charizard but never really drew into much trainers or supporters. He belts charizard and starts whackin me for 70. Zenn Blade, Dragon rush and a few flashbites got me the ko in the next two turns and his deck ran out of steam. Turns out he had 3 charmanders prized, ouch.

2-0

Game 3: Blazechomp vrs Vilegar
I hate vilegar, I never have a good run with feinting spell, and it didn't help that the guy I was up against goes to my league using the leaders deck. He got set up godly turn 2 and started poltergeisting away. Finally turn 4, he used seeker to get my only bench and he ko's me for the game.

2-1

Game 4: Blazechomp vrs Machamp
I was really worried about Machamp, I haven't really had a large amount of machamp matchups and was pretty sure I'd lose this one, but out of some sheer act of god I get a donk on him. I gave a big sigh of relief.

3-1
Game 5: Blazechomp vrs Healix
I was really hoping to play against this kid, he beat my league leader and my brother, so I thought it would be cool to get a revenge win for them lol. I somewhat struggle with a set up, I attack his skunktank g with snap attack and pass. He struggles to get anything set up, gettng an onix and attaches a special metal and passes. I don't want him to get that guy out so I dragon rush it while it's on the bench and take a prize. He manages to get a steelix out and manages to attack with energy stream. He manages to get about 160 hp, which is good, comfortable range for me, if I jet shoot there is no way he can get one set up fast enough to return ko. I start taking more prizes and luring flame his blissey. It was pretty much game after that and he took no prizes.

4-1

So I made top 8, single elimination and was matched up against my league leader running sablelock :(

Really not much to write about here, he got a perfect lock on me turn 1 match 1 and got me easy. Match 2 I manage to luring flame a lot and kill a uxie lv x with a burn...hah.

So for my second tourny I improved a lot from battle roads(I went 1 and 5 =/)
My league leader went on to win the tourny. I went 4 and 1, not bad.

pros:
Doing really well
new dice!

Cons:
Wasn't aggresive enough while setting up, for an sp deck I was a slowpoke.
Smelly people who don't take showers for months >.<

Here's top 4:
1. Sablelock
2. Gengar Prime Varient
3. Vilegar
4. Gechamp

You came a long way from the first battle rds! thanks for the healix revenge :) kid made me so mad! next cities you get top 4 for sure!

Back