Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The deck list and contents of the upcoming League Battle Deck featuring Origin Forme Palkia VSTAR has now been revealed!

Origin-Forme-Palkia-VSTAR-Battle-Deck_EN-1345x1500-f3a2c67-179x200.jpg

Palkia-VSTAR-League-Battle-Deck_ALT03-200x200.jpg

Palkia-VSTAR-League-Battle-Deck_ALT07-200x200.jpg

Palkia-VSTAR-League-Battle-Deck_ALT06-200x200.jpg

Palkia-VSTAR-League-Battle-Deck_ALT04-200x200.jpg

Palkia-VSTAR-League-Battle-Deck_ALT08-200x200.jpg

As posted before, the deck will release on May 5th for $29.99.
It will come with:

A...

Continue reading...

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
No Inteleon?

I guess that's ok: Inteleon w/ the quick shooting ability is not as powetful w/o shady dealings, but still, that origin palkia v, it alone can't hit the 300s that stage 2 exes have in hp terms w/o inteleon or bench extenders, right?

Still, powerful for the time... I'll take it... Will you?

ProfesserPopplio

Professional Air Breather
No Inteleon?

I guess that's ok: Inteleon w/ the quick shooting ability is not as powetful w/o shady dealings, but still, that origin palkia v, it alone can't hit the 300s that stage 2 exes have in hp terms w/o inteleon or bench extenders, right?

Still, powerful for the time... I'll take it... Will you?
I definitely see what you are saying but when this comes out SSH is rotating so it makes sense to why they would do it

HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
I already bought the 4 world championship decks, and am curious how to tweak this battle deck. Is Kyurem VMAX/Palkia still good? I'd like to make something that matches the power levels of the other WC decks

TrainerSkitz

Aspiring Trainer
Just realised this will be the first (and maybe only) mixed borders product. Containing both yellow and silver, since they always use the latest artwork and in May the energy search, switch, ultra ball and choice belt have scvi reprints