Decks of the Champions

ScrabMon1305

Aspiring Trainer
I am a huge fan of both the 2006 and 2007 world championship decks and recently I have met some kind people who were willing enough to give me the decklist for the 2007 world championship decks. Now I would like to ask for another favour. Can anyone give me the decklists for all four of the 2006 world championship decks? Or even a link to any website that may help me? Thanks in advance!

If i'm correct, on the www.pokebeach.com site is a list. Click on Theme Deck's, and then on 2006/2007 Worldchampionships.

~Eevee

Thanks for the link, Shining Rotom but I already knew about that. Can anyone with the decklists type it out for me? Thanks in advance!

Thanks pika2, but why do you only have the 3rd and 4th placed decks? What I'm looking for is the champion deck from each division. Could you provide me with those images? Thanks.

Does anyone have the decklist for the 2006 Senior Division World Champion Miska Saari's Suns and Moons deck? I am desperate to have it.

ScrabMon1305 said:
Does anyone have the decklist for the 2006 Senior Division World Champion Miska Saari's Suns and Moons deck? I am desperate to have it.

Here it is:

Pokemon=9

3 Lunatone (DX)
1 Lunatone (LM)
3 Solrock (DX)
1 Solrock (LM)
1 Girafarig (LM)

Trainers=37

1 Pokemon Retriever (TRR)
2 Energy Root (UF)
1 Warp Point (UF)
3 Pokemon Reversal (UF)