Ruling Decks(to worry about) at State Championships

RE: Decks at State Championships

Nah, Nidoking sucks.. Queen is the good one.

SMP may try again, depending on how big the players think RK9 is.. and Arcy will be played, I say. Dustox as well, I'd say.. and maybe a T2 Banette?[/hoping]

hmm

for me, if there is a Queensland states, I will go for.. either Rock-Lock, Queendoom, Del-Arca-Tail or some others =p

Scizorgross, metanite(or with electrode), Dustox ex...these are some of the decks that I think are potential, there will be more good deck after the release of Holon Phantom:D

Yea, I guess that HP would be legal for Regionals? I dunno =P

Anyways, does anyone know the pre-release dates? I know March 22/23 but whats the other one? 29/30 or 15/16

i still think zap-turn-dos could win, even though it's kinda gone away.
either del-arca-tail, dustox ex, or queendom will win, if zappy doesn't show up.

Arcanine,jirachi,houndoom,swoop='s t2 arcanine with healing t2 or lock. Houndoom trainer lock avoiding counter stadiums with battlefrontier and lockign pidgeot is going to be brutal. Dustox dosn't stand a chance nor scizzorgross. Metal and grass beware.

RE:  Decks(to worry about) at State Championships

Master Of Evolution said:
Arcanine,jirachi,houndoom,swoop='s t2 arcanine with healing t2 or lock. Houndoom trainer lock avoiding counter stadiums with battlefrontier and lockign pidgeot is going to be brutal. Dustox dosn't stand a chance nor scizzorgross. Metal and grass beware.

if i recall our last match, my dustox owned ;)

yes but that is just on app because I keep getting stuck with my swoops or basics in my prizes which never happens to me in rl. I don't see you getting that kind of bad luck on there?

I never really know, but the ones to watch out for is lugix, queendom, metazor, and dustox. [u guys probley won't expext the lugix deck coming]

Lugia is very powerful but kind of slow. They are going to have alot of problems from ex counter decks. I am still not sure on what to run maybe go back to an old school style eveelutions with houndoom. NEver know it could be fun lol. Used to run it with 2 lugias and 2 ho-oh's.

Yup, lugia ex is powerful, indeed; however, there are many cards that can knock lugia out easily...Dustox, weezing and battle frontier are some of the examples:rolleyes:

Eevee on its own is probably underestimated, particularly for the younger categories, as it can be really fast.

I'd still not completely remove Ludi from this list - Giant Stump can be counter-stadiumed.

Well it's not just Giant stump that will hurt it. Cursed stone will put a heavy wait on em too especialy if somebody is running them both. Also the T2 Arcanine ex can come out and kill in one hit.

come on guys. lugia is awesome. I mean look at Jeremy Marone's blastoise ex/lugia ex/steelix ex. It is unbelievable. If you don't know what the strategy is, either go to www.pojo.com in the pokemon section at jeremy's place (not sure what date) or i'll tell ya here. you basically use blastoise to rain waters onto lugia and attach holon trode to do 200, then retriever 'em back in the deck, or hand. Then you can use 'em for steelix ex to knock the crap out of the other guy's bench. Or you could use blastoise. unbelievable deck. so in other words, lugia ex is neither slow or bad. for more info on the deck, again go to pojo.

Arcanine out

Dustox ex or shuckles is all I have to say. Oops no damage and take toxicity plus cursed stone or desert ruins. This deck is way too ex heavy. The strategy is not hard to figure out. Time to admin and lose all those precious energies. Yeah you can tech in but nothing you can really afford to put in can take out a dustox ex in one hit. This deck has met it's match.

RE:  Decks(to worry about) at State Championships

sceptilerancher said:
lugia is VERY popular,
holy crap... are you the dad from full house?
lugia may be popular but i made a lot of bucks on the show full house and i have bought enogh dustox ex to last me a life time.:Dlol

Back