• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Decmaster's Trade Thread! GIVE ME DONPHAN PRIMES!

RE: Decmaster's Trade Thread! [H]: Gengar Lv.X [W]: RH Vilepluff stuff

There was nothing else I was interested in. I suppose I didn't make that clear (or even say it).

RE: Decmaster's Trade Thread! [H]: Gengar Lv.X, x4 Lost World [W]: RH Vilepluff stuff

Bump #1 for the week of 4/24/11

RE: Decmaster's Trade Thread! [H]: Sableye (SF), x4 Lost World [W]: RH Vilepluff stuff

Bump #2 for the week of 4/24/11

Getting rid of all my Lv.X's! Updated Pikachu page!

RE: Decmaster's Trade Thread! [H]: Sableye (SF), x4 Lost World [W]: RH Vilepluff stuff

would you do 4 bts league promos(i can get them a day after they come in) for 4 pokemon comm

tjtoot said:
would you do 4 bts league promos(i can get them a day after they come in) for 4 pokemon comm
Considering the fact that BTS will be rotated in just a short time and that it's more of an anytime want, I don't think I can do that.

banettewilldestroyallofyou said:
My:
2x Base Set DCE

Your:
Banette EX
I suppose I'll warn you that it's not in mint. It's about good in my book. If you want to know more, please inquire. And also, DCE is more of an anytime want, so is there anything else you have from my wants?

RE: Decmaster's Trade Thread! [H]: Sableye (SF), x4 Lost World [W]: Yanmega Prime!!!!

Bump #1 for the week of 5/1/11

Updated wants and haves. I NEED four Yanmega Prime.

RE: Decmaster's Trade Thread! [H]: Sableye (SF), x4 Lost World [W]: Yanmega Prime!!!!

Hey! I have a rev PK Pikachu, and am wondering if you have any HGSS-On T/S/S Rev Staples.

P.S If we make a trade, Im sending you my other POP6 pikachu, becuase I feel like I owe you it.

I have:
2x Seeker
1x Golem EX
1x Kyogre ex (HL-94)
more

Do you have the LP Dark and Metal Energy (I especially want metal).

LMK. Thanks.

Darkvoid57 said:
Hey! I have a rev PK Pikachu, and am wondering if you have any HGSS-On T/S/S Rev Staples.

P.S If we make a trade, Im sending you my other POP6 pikachu, becuase I feel like I owe you it.
I'm not really that interested in Reverse Holo, I suppose I should have mentioned it. Thanks anyways!

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
I have:
2x Seeker
1x Golem EX
1x Kyogre ex (HL-94)
more

Do you have the LP Dark and Metal Energy (I especially want metal).

LMK. Thanks.
You say you have every Prime on your list. Does that include Yanmega? If so, I need that. Also, I'm interested in the Power Packs, for the lols. Do you have a Pikachu one? :3

From your list, I have:
x1 Reuniclus (BW-57) [RH]
x1 Reshiram (PROMO)
x2 Metal Energy (League Promo) [SPECIAL]
x1 Darkness Energy (League Promo) [SPECIAL]

I'm not interested in the Seekers that much. They're more of an anytime want. Let me know if we can work something out.

I just traded the Kyogre so I just have 1x Golem EX that you are interested in. I value the Power Packs high because of the Energies. I also do have a Yanmega, but I think I will keep it a little longer. Heres my offer:

MY:
Golem EX
2x Seeker
1x Musharna RH
Throw-ins (1x POP 6 Pikachu, some other Pikachu, some Psyduck for Meaty, and some of your favorite Pokemon)

YOUR
1x Reshiram

LMK. Thanks.

I have;
x3 Serperior (BW-5/) 2 holo 1 rh
x3 Sawsbuck (BW-16) ** 2 rare 1 rh
x1 Musharna (BW-49) **
x3 Mandibuzz (BW-73) **
x1 Klingklang (BW-76) **

CML for wants/other haves.

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
I just traded the Kyogre so I just have 1x Golem EX that you are interested in. I value the Power Packs high because of the Energies. I also do have a Yanmega, but I think I will keep it a little longer. Heres my offer:

MY:
Golem EX
2x Seeker
1x Musharna RH
Throw-ins (1x POP 6 Pikachu, some other Pikachu, some Psyduck for Meaty, and some of your favorite Pokemon)

YOUR
1x Reshiram

LMK. Thanks.
Well, unfortunately, you took away the ones that I was most interested in. I don't want any Reverse Holo's, (Should mention that on the original post…) So, I don't think I could do that. Sorry. :/

Salty said:
I have;
x3 Serperior (BW-5/) 2 holo 1 rh
x3 Sawsbuck (BW-16) ** 2 rare 1 rh
x1 Musharna (BW-49) **
x3 Mandibuzz (BW-73) **
x1 Klingklang (BW-76) **

CML for wants/other haves.
I have a Celebi Prime and some Interviewer's Questions. I'm only interested in one of each of the above listed and ONLY the regulars, NOT the Reverse Holo's. Plus, if I can get any Full Art cards, that would be great.

Ok. How about this then...
My:
Golem EX
2x Seeker

Your:
Reshiram
2x SP. Metal

Lmk. Thanks.

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
Ok. How about this then...
My:
Golem EX
2x Seeker

Your:
Reshiram
2x SP. Metal

Lmk. Thanks.

Not interested, sorry.

RE: Decmaster's Trade Thread! [H]: x? Lost World, Gengar Prime [W]: (Lots)

I hope this doesn't count as reviving a dead thread…

Well, I went through some school-related problems that limited my access to my computer, but now, I'm back, and intend to keep this trade thread up and running!

I updated my haves and wants.

Also, Bump…?

CML for bulk.

Please check my list for:
x2 Cleffa (CL-24) (Huge Want!)
Ninetales (HGSS-7)
[1 RH] Defender (UD-72)
xXx Judge

Do you have anything else from my wants?

I have:
1x Samurott #32

Please let me know if you find anything else. I really want those Cleffas! Thanks. =)

I am curious. I have the Serperior with the ability. Would you trade the Ninetails from Heart Gold with the Roast ability for it?

Back