Wi-Fi Trades Dedenne's XY/ORAS Thread! Shiny Legendaries & More!

RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - 100's of Events & Shinies!

CML for shiny Litleo if it's female, Shiny Salamence, Shiny Steelix, Shiny Slowbro, Shiny Swanna if it's nickname-able, and Shiny Sharpedo. I feel like I've already asked you about the Swanna and Litleo but it's been so long I can't remember so excuse my terrible memory XD

Would you trade your shiny Grumpig for a shiny Nosepass?

Hello! I'm potentially interested in a few of your pokemon.
If MALE I'm interested in your:
Shiny Venusaur
Shiny Charizard
Shiny Volcarona
Shiny Clauncher/Clawittzer
If FEMALE I'm interested in your:
Shiny Dedenne
Shiny Milotic
I'm also interested in your:
Shiny Darkrai
Pokeball Vivillon
Feel free to check my thread for anything that may interest you for all/a few of these pokemon. If you see something you like, but it's not enough for all of them, Please add the natures so I can choose from their. Thank you

I'm looking for the Ocean Pattern Vivillon, I can offer a M/F 5IV Ralts, or a Shiny Psyduck

If you have intimidate qwilfish I'd like to trade my shiny qwilfish for one.

marcu25 said:

I don't in my thread, but I might somewhere. I'll check. ( Currently in an airport. :/ )

Hey interested in your meloetta, I have a shiny 5 Iv aegislash, shiny Iv torchic with adamant and speed boost, shiny 5 Iv breloom, shiny 6 Iv mudkip, shiny 6 Iv toxicroak, shiny 5 Iv pidgeot, shiny 6 Iv timid greninja, shiny 6 Iv jpn ditto, event shiny gengar with sludge wave, shiny 5 Iv eevee, shiny 5 Iv steelix and more let me know what your interested in or want/ need thx^^

marcu25 said:

Hey, I don't have one. But if I catch one, I'll pm you. :)

Chibi_Sasuke00 said:
Hey interested in your meloetta, I have a shiny 5 Iv aegislash, shiny Iv torchic with adamant and speed boost, shiny 5 Iv breloom, shiny 6 Iv mudkip, shiny 6 Iv toxicroak, shiny 5 Iv pidgeot, shiny 6 Iv timid greninja, shiny 6 Iv jpn ditto, event shiny gengar with sludge wave, shiny 5 Iv eevee, shiny 5 Iv steelix and more let me know what your interested in or want/ need thx^^

Hey :)
I'd be interested in your shiny Eevee, can I ask for it's info. (Level, location obtained, OT....)

Prince Dedenne said:
marcu25 said:

Hey, I don't have one. But if I catch one, I'll pm you. :)

Chibi_Sasuke00 said:

Hey :)
I'd be interested in your shiny Eevee, can I ask for it's info. (Level, location obtained, OT....)

Sure np, its JPN, level 90, male, nature is modest, with adaptability, i hatched it from the day care couple in my y game the OT name is カイ (kai), the IV's are in everything except HP, ive reset the EV's on it so anyone can evolve it into whichever eevee lution they wanted, it knows the moves Swift, Baton Pass, Bite and Charm.

Chibi_Sasuke00 said:
Sure np, its JPN, level 90, male, nature is modest, with adaptability, i hatched it from the day care couple in my y game the OT name is カイ (kai), the IV's are in everything except HP, ive reset the EV's on it so anyone can evolve it into whichever eevee lution they wanted, it knows the moves Swift, Baton Pass, Bite and Charm.

I would galdly accept that trade! But I currently don't have access to my Black 2 version, (which is the game it's in), I'm visiting family for Christmas and won't be back home until the end of next week. Coukd you wait until then?

RE: Dedenne's XY & ORAS Thread - Updated!

Updated to include OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire!
Removed pointless stuff, added shinies, and pertyfied the thread!
(Still adding competitive Pokémon)

@prince Dedenne I would like your shiny dedenne, i can give you battle maison items for it.

midniteoriginal said:
@prince Dedenne I would like your shiny dedenne, i can give you battle maison items for it.

No thank you. Do you have any shinies? Me Dedenne is really special and it'd have to be worth my while to consider trading it. :)

Prince Dedenne said:
midniteoriginal said:

No thank you. Do you have any shinies? Me Dedenne is really special and it'd have to be worth my while to consider trading it. :)

shiny 5iv except hp modest swablu with egg moves that I hatched. Is the dedenne nicknameable?

midniteoriginal said:
shiny 5iv except hp modest swablu with egg moves that I hatched. Is the dedenne nicknameable?
I'd have to pass on that one too, and no it's not nicknameable. (Got it from a friend.)

RE: Dedenne's XY & ORAS Thread - Christmas Update!

Bumpety bump bump! Giving away randomly assorted 5IV Ralts today and tomorrow to celebrate the New Year! Most should be 31/x/31/31/31/31, but some are unmarked. Post if you want one! :)
(If you prefer a specific gender, make sure to ask.) [Now over]

RE: Dedenne's XY & ORAS Thread - New Year's Giveaway!

Waht? I want le Ralts.

Could I have a Female Ralts, even though it's not New Year anymore?

RE: Dedenne's XY & ORAS Thread - New Year's Giveaway!

raichulover11 said:
Waht? I want le Ralts.

Could I have a Female Ralts, even though it's not New Year anymore?

Sure, what's your fc and let me know when you can trade.

Back