delta deakness [dp set #8 ] need master fakers and good card designers

will we get this done

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok infernape i need some more cards like soon! and plz do tylolison lvl.x , umbreon lvl.x and
infernape lvl.x [on the bottom of post one i posted what the cards should have other then the weakness , risitnace , retreat cost and artwork]

ok, sure. why out of curiosity?
metagross.jpg

ok i need more cards i will not psot till monday ok and i'll see it i need to tell you over and over to make more if you still don't post well i will get mad and make you make them

I'm very busy!!!! I will make them when i can!! If you keep bugging me i will quit!! I'm sorry I have not made alot but I'm busy with other things, anyway LV has not made any, so are you going to get mad at her?!?!?!

From my experience, people on DeviantArt want permission to use their art before you post it in one of your own things, not just credit. Some of the more popular artists have friends that notify them when someone's using their art without permission, and then the artist goes crazy when they find out.

ok guys lv hasn't replyed so i guess she's no longer on the team and any way infernape you can take a two day break for working hard ,greeniax i need at least two more cards from you before you can take a break and i will try to make a other card and vamspapi thanks for the infomation i didn't know and do you want to join the team?

Do you need this?

Umbreon 90 HP Dark

PokePower: Midnight Cry
If Umbreon is your active pokemon, and your opponent knocked out one of your pokemon last turn, you may switch the defending pokemon with one of their benched pokemon if any.

(Energy-less) Foul Play 10
Switch Umbreon with one of your benched pokemon. Your opponent has to switch too.

(D)(D)(C) Snatch 60
Discard all Tools in play.

Weakness: Fighting +30
Resistance: Psychcic -20
Retreat: 2

How's that?

no and i do the spoilers , you make the cards you told me in a pm you aren't good at it wel can i see at least if you can do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back