delta deakness [dp set #8 ] need master fakers and good card designers

will we get this done

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2s99dzm.png

How's this so far?

And make it for 3-4 energy. 2 for 100-120 just so Gengar can be Poisoned or Burned is a bit broken dont you think ?

thats why i had it at 2 energy, any condition. paralyzed, asleep, confused, burned or poison.

Still broken. Needs at least DDC. At least. Maybe DDD or DDCC or DDDC IMHO. It would make it more beatable. TCG sets arent made to be brokerific

I know. Im not judging him in any way whatsoever but I just think you should increase the cost a tiny bit. Because they can do 100-120 damage just to be affected by a Special Condition. Its too broken. Unless it does less damage of course.

no i am not i'm just saying he should if he doesn't want do he doesn't have to change and it and if you think i'm that way then i guess green you don't want to help me with this set

Actually, I am helping, helping you with whats broken and what isnt -.-

And I never thought of you as a bad person -.-

no, i'm liking helping with the set, i'm just saying that it seems to me that you are going for a broken set, and i'm ok with that. remember what happened to salamence. you said it was ok to make it broken because this was a fake set. i'm just trying to go for what i thought you wanted. i fully agree that the gengar is broken.

Broken means too powerful basically. And if you want to be that way about me helping and stuff, Ill just leave.

Have a nice day and good luck

pokemonrandy said:
ok guys lv hasn't replyed so i guess she's no longer on the team and any way infernape you can take a two day break for working hard ,greeniax i need at least two more cards from you before you can take a break and i will try to make a other card and vamspapi thanks for the infomation i didn't know and do you want to join the team?

Sure, I'd be willing to join. Give me the cards you want, and I'll work on spoilers, then the card once you've OKed the spoilers.

Locked by request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back