Delta Reactions

Kamekaze_man

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, this is a contest in which you must make Delta Pokemon with bonuses if it has a React Energy. There will be rounds set up as with every contest. For the ability to enter, you must create a noon-ex delta Pokemon with a Pokepower, or Pokebody with the use of React energies. The Pokemon cannot be its original Type. people who want to enter must pst his/her card before 9:00 East Cost time, Sunday Morning.

Sweet!

Flygon
water/metal
110 hp
poke-body: Reactive Defense
Damage done to Flygon by your opponent's pokemon-ex is reduced by 10 for each react energy card attached to Flygon.
MC Iron Tail 20
WMC Aqua Metal 50+
Don't apply weakness or resistance for this attack. During your next turn, Aqua Metal does 50 damage plus 20 more damage.
weakness:colorless
resistance:lightning,fighting
retreat cost:2

:D react + delta :D
Mew δ delta species
70HP (C)

(Poké-BODY) Reactive Delta Type
As long as Mew has any React energy attached to it, Mew has the same type as every Pokémon with δ on the card you have in play.

(C) Shockwave
Switch the Defending Pokémon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (if any). Then, switch Mew with one of your Benched Pokémon (if any).

(P)(P) Reactive Blast 30x
does 30 damage times the number of react energy in play.

weakness (P)
resistance
retreat cost (C)

BETTER?

Ok, you are both in, however, Cute_mew i think that mew's body would be better if it said, As long as Mew has any react energy attached to it, it is the same type as every pokemon with δ on its card. That is just my oppinion

What the heck, I'm bored. I'm assuming it'd be ok for Scizor to be (M), as Deltas can be part (M) (screw all this nonsense of just typechange without metal.. it's just odd.)

Pokefan: Double resistance? o_O

Scizor δ-DELTA SPECIES
80HP
Type: [D][M]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Scyther

Weakness: [R]
Resistance: -none-
Retreat cost: [C]

Poké-BODY: Reactive Intimidation
As long as Scizor has any React energy attached to it, your opponent's Basic Pokémon can't attack or use any Poké-Powers.

[D] False Bribery
Remove 2 damage counters from the Defending Pokémon. Then, choose 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon and switch it with the Defending Pokemon. Your opponent chooses the Defending Pokemon to switch. Put 1 damage counter on the new Defending Pokémon for each React Energy attached to Scizor.

[D][M][C] Blackmail - 50
If Scizor has any React Energy attached to it, put a Threat Counter on the Defending Pokémon. If a Pokémon with a Threat Counter on it attacks, uses Poké-powers or Poké-bodies, put 2 damage counters on that Pokémon. Then, remove the Threat Counter.
Yay evil and sadistic Scizor!

I think I can try this out. Here's one I think should do:

Lugia δ delta species
80 HP
Water/Metal
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: Reactive Veil
As long as Lugia has any React Energy cards attached to it, Lugia is unaffected by any Special Conditions. If you attach a React Energy Card to Lugia when he's affected by any Special Condition, remove all of them.

(WW) Water Cannon 40  

(WMCC) Tidal Blast 70
If Lugia has any React energy attached to it, this attack does 20 damage to all of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness: Lightning
Resistance: Fighting -30
Retreat Cost: 2

Is this alright? Lugia's Poké-Body is based off Safeguard.

Yes bass-forte, a lot of dragon pokemon in the GBA have 2 resistances in the TCG.

Togetic δ Delta Species 80 HP ( G )

Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Togepi).

Poké-body: Reactive Lift
As long as Togetic has any React Energy Cards attached to it, Togetic's retreat cost is 0.

( C )( C )( C )Metronome
Choose 1 attack from 1 of your Pokémon in play. Metronome copies that attack except for it's Energy Cost.(You must still do anything else required for that attack.) (No matter what type that Pokémon is, Togetic's type is still ( G ).) Togetic performs that attack.

( G )( G )( C )Magical Leaf 50

Weakness ( L ) Resistance ( F ) Retreat Cost ( C )( C )

Mewtwo d
70 HP {R}
Poke-Body: Reactive Adrenaline
If Mewtwo has less than 30 HP left and there is a React Energy attached to it, all of Mewtwo's attacks do 50 more damage.
{RC} Hypnotic Flames 20
The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep
{RRC} React Burn 60+
You may discard all of the React Energies attached to Mewtwo. If so, this attack does 60 damage plus 30 damage for each React Energy you discarded in this way.
Weakness: {P}
Resistance: N/A
Retreat Cost: {CC}

Hope ya like it, folks!!!

Pokefan4000 said:
Yes bass-forte, a lot of dragon pokemon in the GBA have 2 resistances in the TCG.

Yes they have 2 resistence, like flygon and salamance.
Like i say the dragon pokemon are the best!

Ludicolo (d)/Stage 2 (Evolves from Lombre)F/M
HP:110

Poké-Body Reactive Healing
As long as Ludicolo has a React
Energy attached to it, remove 1
damage counter fom Ludicolo
between turns.

(W) Pineapple Dance 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending
Pokémon is now Confused.
(W)(M)(*)(*) Sombrero Dance
Choose 1 of your opponent's
Pokémon. This attack does 70
damage to that Pokémon (Don't
aply Weakness and Resistance
for Benched Pokémon).

Pokefan4000 said:
My bad, I forgot that even in the TCG Dragons usually have double resistance...

...Shouldn't really be up this late >_>

Ok, so far every card i have seen is ok and everyone who posted one is in. Please look at cards and use their grammer when you make the cards so that you know the meaning more clearly. And yes, Bass_forte, the scizor works.

Jirachi
HP:70
Type:Fire/Metal
Delta Species Pokémon
Basic Pokémon

Poké-POWER: Reactive Barrier
As long as Jirachi has any React Energy attached to it, ignore all affects (Including damage) of damage done to your Benched Pokémon by attacks.

M Magnetic Hypnosis
Flip a coin. If heads, choose one of your opponent's Pokémon and switch it with the Defending Pokémon. Place 2 damage counters on the new Defending Pokémon. If tails, the Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.

FMC Burning Spirit
Place 6 damage counters on the Defending Pokémon. Jirachi is now Asleep.

Weakness: Fire
Resistance: Colourless -30
Retreat Cost: 1

Ok, registrations are CLOSED! everyone who has made a card is in!!!

First round starts NOW

I want you to make a d Pokemon who uses React energy as an effect in their attack, AND the original type is Colorless, the card CANNOT be Colorless.

Ditto δ delta species
60HP (M)

(Poké-BODY) Duplicate
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for another Ditto and switch it with Ditto. (Any cards attached to Ditto, damage counters, Special Conditions, and effects on it are now on the new Pokémon.) If you do, put Ditto on top of your deck. Shuffle your deck afterward. You can't use more then 1 Duplicate Poké-Power each turn.

(M)(C) Delta Download 20
If there are any React Energy attached to Ditto, search your deck for any card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

weakness (R)
resistance (G)
retreat cost (C)

Porygon δ Delta Species 60 HP ( D )

Basic Pokémon.

( D )Data Overload 10
Flip a coin. If heads, Porygon does 10 damage to itself.

( D )( C )Computer Crash 20
If Porygon has any React Energy Cards attached to it, the defending Pokémon is now Burned.

( D )( D )( D )Computer Go Off 60
Flip a coin. If heads, put damage counters on Porygon until it has 10 HP left. If tails, Porygon is now knocked out.

Weakness ( L ) Resistance ( F ) Retreat Cost ( C )

Spinda d
60 hp
lightning
poke-body: Reactive Pattern
If Spinda has any react energy cards attached to it and the defending pokemon attacks Spinda, the defending pokemon is confused after damage calculation.
LCC Triple Punch 20x
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.
weakness:fighting
resistance:none
retreat cost:p1

Lugia δ/Basic (W/M)
HP:90

Poké-Power Silver Wind
Once during your turn (before your
attack), you may choose 1 of your
opponent's Benched Pokémon and
switch it with the Defending Pokémon.
Your opponent chooses the Defending
Pokémon to switch.

(W)(*) Cutting Wind 20+
If the Defending Pokémon has any
damage counters on it, this attack
does 20 damage plus 20 more damage.
(W)(M)(*) Energy Tide 40+
This attack does 40 damage plus
20 more damage for each React
energy attached to Lugia δ. You
can't add more than 20 damage by
this way.

Weakness (P)
Resistance (F)-30
Retreat Cost (none ^^)

RE:  Delta Reactions

Swellow δ delta species
80 HP
Metal
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Taillow)

Poké-Power: Reactive Draw
If Swellow has any React Energy cards attached to it, you may choose to draw a card. You can't use more than 1 Reactive Draw each turn. This power cannot be used if Swellow is affected by a Special Condition.

(CC) Reactive Dive 20+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 Damage plus 20 Damage for each React Energy card attached to Swellow.

(MCC) Aerial Ace 60

Weakness: Lightning
Resistance:Fighting -30
Retreat Cost: 0

Back