Deoxys' Japanese Scans (Update #8)

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww
"Why is this here?", you may ask. "There's already Japanese scans on PokeBeach's main page!" Yes, but they aren't permanent, are they? No.... So, I am starting a project that will include scans from EVERY Japanese set, and it won't go away once the set isn't popular, or once the set isn't new. And why would you if no one speaks Japanese anyway and we already ahve English scans? Too bad! Muahahahah! Er... um, yes, too bad.

Now your question is probably, "What WILL be included?" Good question. All fo the normal sets will be included from each of the series: PM, NEO, web, VS, ADV, EX, DP, DPt, and eventually, LEGEND. It will also include all the theme decks and half decks that come with each of the sets (if any) and also all the promos.

So, what's the point? Well, first off, most of TOHO's scans aren't very big or high quailty. This will provide better quality scans than TOHO's. And it's a way to follow my ever-growing collection :p

And now, without any other random talking just to make this thread seem longer, here are the scans!

LATEST UPDATE: Added DPt4 Pelipper, Glaile, Pichu, Gengar, Aerodactyl, Spiritomb, Bronzong, Loppuny and Porygon-Z G.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PM1 - Booster Pack

#052 - Mewtwo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PM2 - Pokemon Jungle

#014 - Vileplume

PM3 - Mystery of the Fossils

#007 - Muk
#009 - Moltres
#023 - Articuno
#024 - Raichu
#025 - Magneton
#026 - Zapdos
#030 - Haunter
#031 - Gengar
#032 - Hypno
#033 - Mew
#039 - Hitmonlee
#040 - Kabutops
#041 - Aerodactyl
#042 - Ditto
#043 - Dragonite

NEO1 - Gold, Silver, to a New World...

#014 - Meganium
#015 - Bellossom
#016 - Jumpluff
#017 - Heracross
#021 - Typhlosion
#033 - Feraligatr
#034 - Azumariil
#042 - Pichu
#043 - Ampharos
#049 - Slowking
#057 - Steelix
#058 - Skarmory
#071 - Togetic
#094 - Metal Energy

DP1 - Space-Time Creation

#013 - Torterra
#060 - Dusknoir
#076 - Lucario
#087 - Magnezone

DP2 - Mystery of the Lakes

#073 - Azelf

DP3 - Shining Darkness

#009 - Jumpluff
#029 - Blastoise
#113 - Salamence

DP4 - Moonlight Hunting

#011 - Blaziken
#019 - Swampert
#027 - Rotom
#033 - Mewtwo
#038 - Cresselia
#039 - Cresselia Lv.X
#049 - Porygon-Z
#056 - Garchomp Lv.X
#059 - Darkrai
#060 - Honchkrow Lv.X

DP5 - Cry of the Mysterious

#016 - Heatran
#036 - Spiritomb
#047 - Gliscor

DP5 - Temple of Anger

#020 - Luxray

DP6 - Intense Fight in the Destoryed Sky

#005 - Sceptile
#011 - Shaymin-Land
#020 - Lumineon
#025 - Raichu
#048 - Giratina-Another
#059 - Torterra
#070 - Empoleon
#071 - Dialga
#091 - Charmeleon

DPt1 - Galactic's Conquest

#036 - Ampharos

DPt2 - Bonds to the End of Time

#019 - Floatzel GL
#053 - Lucario GL

DPt3 - Pulse of the Frontier

#003 - Venusaur
#010 - Yanmega
#019 - Blaziken FB
#034 - Milotic
#038 - Electivire FB
#050 - Drifblim FB
#058 - Rhyperior
#064 - Absol G
#070 - Metagross
#078 - Rayquaza C
#079 - Rayquaza C Lv.X
#080 - Staraptor FB
#081 - Staraptor FB Lv.X
#085 - Garchomp
#087 - Regigigas FB
#100 - Zapdos

DPt4 - Advent of Arceus

#003 - Tangrowth
#019 - Ponyta
#021 - Heatran
#025 - Pelipper
#027 - Glaile
#030 - Pichu
#033 - Zapdos G
#039 - Luxray
#042 - Gengar
#045 - Swalot
#051 - Aerodactyl
#059 - Spiritomb
#060 - Arceus
#063 - Bronzong
#064 - Probopass
#065 - Arceus
#071 - Salamence
#074 - Lopunny
#075 - Porygon-Z G
#077 - Arceus Lv.X

RE: Deoxys' Japanese Scans (Update #4)

ahh! Interresting! To bad i dont have scans from those sets. and i dont have a scanner either.

What use are Japanese scans if we have English scans right here on the site and no one speaks Japanese anyways?

Mrs. Aforcer said:
What use are Japanese scans if we have English scans right here on the site and no one speaks Japanese anyways?

Hm... I don't know, and I'm certain the first post won't tell you. *sarcasm*

RE: Deoxys' Japanese Scans (Update #5)

Now it does.

Why is the quality of the scans so grainy? If they were HQ, the big, clean images would be nice for photoshopping and things like that.

What do you mean by grainy?

RE: Deoxys' Japanese Scans (Update #7)

Bumpz :p.

DeoxysUnknownForme said:
Hm... I don't know, and I'm certain the first post won't tell you. *sarcasm*
You're right... it still doesn't really tell me.

Wow, I need to update this :/. Expect an update soon.

pixel grain- making the images lower quality. If you scanned them on a higher resolution it would likely fix it, but I don't know if your scanner is equipped for that sort of thing.

I don't think it does, so that might be why they're a bit lower. Dosen't seem to me like it's that bad though.

Back