Detective Pikachu Promo Preorder Bonus!

I doubt it since this is detective Pikachu themed. It will either come in a special DP thing or as a promo via game stop or maybe not at all. Surely not in a ETB.
Prob a collection box or figurine set like Arcecus did

Just pre-ordered 2 games at pokemoncenter online. very excited since they gave a detective pikachu pluche for free as well.

but this one is a pikachu card, and pikachu is different
It’s not hard to get tho. You can just preorder the game till October 5th and you will get one. You can order from anywhere by using a proxy service. Also every shop has this card too (Amazon giving out other pre-order extras on top while the center gives an exclusive figurine on top). I don’t see this card going up in price much and there is like two month to claim one.

It’s not hard to get tho. You can just preorder the game till October 5th and you will get one. You can order from anywhere by using a proxy service. Also every shop has this card too (Amazon giving out other pre-order extras on top while the center gives an exclusive figurine on top). I don’t see this card going up in price much and there is like two month to claim one.
You don't even need a proxy service with Amazon Japan.

Back