DF's Dragons

Utaware.png

That's the problem, there's too much black on his cape so it's just a bit plain, I found an ichigo stock so I'll make a tag with the one currently or the stock.

It's a style of anime. It's just being considered a shounen (or kid) anime. Examples are Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, and Detective Conan.

DF is the render you gave me considered Shounen Anime? I got it to look a bit better, ichigo is placed more over to the right.

v2 is much better but move the text neare the render.
TrickShop i think yours still counts ?

The theme is not anime, it's Shounen Anime. Thus you should care, and get rid of the imbecilic attitude you have. But then again feel free to submit it, either way your entry won't count.

Then don't count it.
I'm not here to prove a point, you clearly are.

Besides, the community decides who wins. If they're particularly outraged by my breach of the rules then they can add that to their vote.

The community would never see the entry, there'd be a big black bar over it (only yours, and anyone else whose anime isn't Shounen). I have no point to prove, I'm just making sure everyone clearly understood the rules that were set. Obviously if you disobey the rules the community won't see your entry, and you aren't benefiting your team.

Okay >.<
LilSparks im not trying to sound bad or anything but i think you being on Panda's team and organizing it and setting the events is slightly bias ?

My tag.
TheDragonsTag.jpg

Any Ideas for the tag wall

Back