• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dialga/Palkia/Garchomp SP (Masters, Battle Roads)

RB Golbat

Pride, Style, Dedication
Pokemon: (19 Basics, 5 Level X)
3-1 Palkia G
3-1 Dialga G
2-2 Garchomp C
2 Crobat G
1 Bronzong G
1 Toxicroak G (Promo)
4 Mesprit
2-1 Uxie
1 Azelf

Trainers/Supporters (11 Supporters, 11 Trainers)
4 Cyrus' Consipiracy
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
1 Aaron's Collection
1 Cynthia's Feelings
1 VS Seeker
3 Team Galactic's Invention G-101 Energy Gain
4 PokeTurn
2 SP Radar
1 Premier Ball

Energy (7 Basic, 7 Special)
3 {W}
3 {M}
1 {P}
3 Warp Energy
4 {C}{C}

Combining the Locking Power of Palkia G/Mesprit with Dialga G for a shutdown of bodies/trainers/powers depending on the situation. Currently not sure on how strong the Pokemon Lines are, or the trainer lines.

Thoughts I've had:
Dropping the Psychic Energy/Toxicroak Promo
Dropping down to 2-1 Dialga/Palkia Lines
Dropping Uxie Lv X
Adding Champion's Room/Snowpoint Temple
Adding Bubble Coat

I didn't add Call Energy because I find that Warp are REALLY valuable energies to have, and Palkia G Lv X and Garchomp C Lv X love abusing DCE to do double Hydro Shot/Dragon Rush, Palkia even more because it doesn't have to retreat between attacks. Plus, with the current 3-1 set up and 3 collectors, I usually get the pokemon I need early anyways.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to test against other people with super competitive decks, but ideally, Mesprits are saved when I REALLY don't want the opponent using a power next turn, such as if they have a non Level Uped Luxray GL/Garchomp C on the bench, or after I've leveled up Dialga G Lv X, so VileGar can't Level Down Dialga.

Back