• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dialgachomp BR/Citys/LCQ Seinors

The Wii Man1234

Still aginst 1st turn trainers!!!!
Pokemon: 14
2 Garchomp C Lv.X, SV-145
1 Dialga G Lv.X, PL-122
1 Uxie, LA-43
3 Dialga G, PL-7
1 Bronzong G, PL-41
1 Toxicroak G, PL-40
1 Azelf, LA-19
1 Crobat G, PL-47
2 Garchomp C, SV-60
1 Skuntank G, PL-94

TRAINERS: 31
4 Team Galactic's Invention G-105 Poke Turn, PL-118
2 Energy Exchanger
2 Team Galactic's Invention G-103 Power Spray, PL-117
3 Team Galactic's Invention G-109 SP Radar, RR-96
4 Poke Drawer +, SF-89
2 Bebe's Search, RR-89
1 Department Store Girl, AR-85
1 Aaron's Collection, RR-88
2 Pokemon Collector, GS-97
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy, PL-105
1 Looker's Investigation, PL-109
2 Expert Belt, AR-87
3 Team Galactic's Invention G-101 Energy Gain, PL-116
1 Intervewiers Questions
ENERGY: 14
3 Call Energy, MD-92
4 Metal Energy (sp), RR-100
2 Warp Energy, SF-95
2 Double Colorless Energy, GS-103
2 Metal Energy, GS-122
1 Psychic Energy, GS-119

Stratagy:
Tank with DGX use Garchomp C X to finish the game and heal. Any advice to beat Luxchomp??

you should take out the expert belts and put in more uxie and crobat try more double colorless as well

Leave in the Belts, those are the last things to go. :F However, I do agree on needing more than one Uxie for sure. It's very essential, considering you don't have any hand refresh going for you. The Poke Drawer+ is the only thing I'm totally iffy about. One, there's no way to collect two of them anymore (considering no Claydol in the Format). Second, they don't really net you too much that other cards already do. I would scrap all of them personally in favor of another Uxie LA for consistency, possibly another Crobat G, definitely another Power Spray (two is far too few), and another DCE. DCE is great for Garchomp and Dialga alike.

dmaster out.

Believe it or not the Poke drawer + (PD+) aren't that hard to use and they search out anything which is nice. Any sugestions to beat Luxchomp??
P.S. Congrats on getting to be a Super Moderator Dmaster. :)

LuxChomp? Promocroak is by far the biggest and best counter for it. I've seen other people use Ruins of Alph and I've personally used Whiscash E4 before...but those are just fun and not as effective techs against it. Ambipom G or Dragonite FB are also decent Garchomp and SP Counters in general as well. However much the Poke Drawers help, you're going to want your list as consistent as possible, and those cards don't help it. Most of the time, drawing into a Drawer will not do anything for the deck.

dmaster out.

OK, I'll try it without the PD+ and the big problem with me is I don't have a Toxicroak G Promo (Regretably). I used both sets of PD+s in my last battle with my bro and he runs Sabalock!!

Ambipom/Dragonite are probably your best options then...You can test out a few, however, and see what works the best for you against gaga.

dmaster out.

Skuntank G needs YOUR own stadium to work, Not theirs. Please take a moment of your time to re-read Skuntank G's Pokepower again. Thank you.

- 3 Call Energy
+ 2 Warp Energy
+ 1 Double Colorless Energy

4 Warp Energy because of do tricks with Garchomp.

Back