• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

DialgaChomp has been Re-Made for MAX consistency!!! (Battle Roads, Seniors)

Do you see DialgaChomp as a major metagame threat in the MD-On format?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rikko145

I put the "laughter" in "slaughter&
Pokemon: 16
3-1 DGX
2-2 GCX
2 Crobat G
2 Uxie LA
1 PromoCroak
1 Zongbronz G
1 Skuntank G
1 Azelf LA

Trainers: 30
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 PokeTurn
4 Power Spray
4 SP Radar
3 Energy Gain
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
1 PONT
1 Expert Belt
1 Aaron's Collection
1 Judge
1 Snowpoint Temple
1 Champion's Room
1 Luxury Ball

Energy: 14
4 Special Metal
4 DCE
2 Normal Metal
2 Warp Energy
2 Psychic Energy

Strategy: Basic DialgaChomp Strategy. Early game Deafen Lock, while building it up with Special Metals. (Build the active if your opponent is suffering heavily under the Deafen Lock. Build up a benched Dialga G if they're still doing fairly well.) Then lock their Bodies with DGX. Tank with DGX with Expert Belt, 4 Special Metals, and keep lost zoning their energies. If at all possible to score a KO with Deafen, do it. Use Warp Energy and/or Champion's Room, GCX, and a free retreat/Poke'Turn to heal and continue the Tanking.

Goals: I would like to add 2 Energy Exchanger, but I don't know what to take out. This is my main goal ATM. I don't want to take out any consistency cards for these.

(P.S. I am not some noob trying to make a post-rotation deck and following everybody else like a blind sheep. I have been playing this deck since States last year and have played it in all tournaments to follow. I even Top 64'd at Nationals. Please don't talk to me like a noob! Thanks!)

Amt

Honestly, if you want 2 Energy Exchanger, I'd go:

-1 SP Radar (You play 2 Bebe's and now 3 SP Radar. That's more than enough, in my opinion)
-1 Power Spray (3 should be enough. Most non-SP players will be playing Spiritomb, so if they Tomb start, you're not going to be able to spray their Uxie right away.)

+2 Energy Exchanger

That's about all I can see you cutting without sacrificing much consistency. Good luck!

coach4312

Aspiring Trainer
I would say to use different stadiums then you run now. Switch them out for galactic hq and a conductive quarry. With gengar vileplume becoming more popular it allows you take advantage of them evolving and conductive allows you to get your special metals back.

Jade

Retired
Just to let you know, that you have 61 cards in that decklist. I suggest taking out either:

1 Basic Metal
1 SP Radar
1 Power Spray

Cheers :)

Afro-G

League of Legends: GabTheLacMan
I counted 59 cards

-1 SP Radar
+2 Energy Exchanger

I can't think of anything to get rid of besides SP Radar. Your list looks extremely solid good job.:)

Rikko145

Okay, out of all of these suggestions, the average suggestions are to take out an SP Radar and a Power Spray for the x2 Energy Exchanger. I'll test this tomarrow at my league.

(And thanks, Afro-G! I've been working and tweaking as sets came in and out. Indiana States will be me & D-Chomp's 1 year aniversery!!! LOL!!! EPIC WIN!!! :D)

Bob Franklin

This is War!
You should consider putting in Chatot. It is an amazing card for this deck. I find it helps tremendously against decks that run spiritomb. While they're doing they're trainer lock thing they can't play the trainers in their hand so at they end of the first few turns they should have a pretty meaty hand. Even better if you mimic into a DCE and Chatter Lock them. It also helps against speed decks where at the end of turn one they have like a 12 card hand. Great card overall. It's won me a game or two. I suggest,

-1 Judge It's nice in theroy, but by then, you would've used one Uxie. Chances are you might not get a good hand back from it. Especially if you finished your Cyrus Chain by then.
+1 Chatot MD

Rikko145

Bob Franklin said:
You should consider putting in Chatot. It is an amazing card for this deck. I find it helps tremendously against decks that run spiritomb. While they're doing they're trainer lock thing they can't play the trainers in their hand so at they end of the first few turns they should have a pretty meaty hand. Even better if you mimic into a DCE and Chatter Lock them. It also helps against speed decks where at the end of turn one they have like a 12 card hand. Great card overall. It's won me a game or two. I suggest,

-1 Judge It's nice in theroy, but by then, you would've used one Uxie. Chances are you might not get a good hand back from it. Especially if you finished your Cyrus Chain by then.
+1 Chatot MD

Honestly, I think you're right. But we can't Chatter Lock for the game any more ... :( And judge hasn't been doing me much good any more. But I think my attack for the turn could go to better uses, like n earlly game deafen lock.