Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG. PokeMart Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case if you really don't know, you're still at Jubilife TV talking to the guy with the bomb device.

You're in Jubilife City. Is there somewhere in that city you would like to go to, or would you like to go to a new city/town?

Inventory: $1600

I'd like to sell 2 Fire Energy and I'd like to buy two packs and one Memory Berry

Since I am at Jubilife's Mart, gimme 2 packs of Power Sluggers and 1 Multi Energy. Thank you.

Money:2300
______
$700

Zyflair: How much are packs? I would like to buy packs if I have enough money...
But, I will buy some stuff to get me started off.

I will buy:

1x Turtwig DP $100
1x Rival DP $200

That means:
$1000 - $100 - $200 = $700

I will buy packs (if available) until I can't afford to buy anymore lol

Edit:

Now that I see that "Power Sluggers" are the packs at Jubilife City and that Sandgem Town doesn't have any packs, I would like to buy My Turtwig and Rival and head off to Jubilife's Pokemart (If possible).

PokeKid Brandon said:
Can I get 1 piplup and 1 rival?
Smacktack said:
I will buy:

1x Turtwig DP $100
1x Rival DP $200
I would like to buy My Turtwig and Rival and head off to Jubilife's Pokemart (If possible).
There is only one Rival available in this PokeMart. If you realy want the card, you'll have to give me a higher price, say $300?

Zyflair: 300$ it is (for future reference, you may want to say auction beside the Rival...). If anyone else wants Rival and bids higher then me, I will bid higher than them by 100$ until I get my Rival...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back