Did I get a good deal?

-Pinkerton-

Aspiring Trainer
I just won a platinum supreme victors box on eBay for $39. How did I do? Will I get my money back in my pulls or would it be wiser to resell? This is my first booster box.

In Supreme Victors I would trade the box. I think there's someone here on the trading forum that would trade an Uxie X for it, I think it's Torterra_tank but not 100% sure.

A lot of the pulls from the set came out in the tins, and the best Lv X in there is Blaziken which pulls in $13-15. Assuming you get a good box and get Absol and Blaziken, that won't cover much. It also doesn't have that many marketable uncommons.. Garchomp C is the best one, as well as Palmer's, but still not worth enough to open it.

I also wouldn't necessarily resell; at least not on ebay. Remember that eBay takes 9% of what you get from it, paypal takes $.30+2.29% of the value, and it'll cost you at least $5 to ship.

I would resell it just because most of the cards you are probably looking for arent worth opening the box for

Do you have a link to the Ebay auction? If the wrap doesn't have the PokeBall stamps then it's not authentic. I've seen those float around Ebay.

Back