Ruling Did I notice an error?

because they thought the minum cards are correct so they still make the minum cards as''As long" and put them in booster packs and let people buy them.

If u had a travelling salesman(reverse holo)(Skyridge) u would also notice an error.

MAster ball from Expedition......wrong text.

my friend had a reverse holo lapras(LM) and the legend maker logo was printed on the left of the card instead of the right.

RE:  Did I notice an error?

armaldoEX said:
If u had a travelling salesman(reverse holo)(Skyridge) u would also notice an error.

MAster ball from Expedition......wrong text.
I can't find them; please reply the errors

Yeah, I noticed that about the Lapras, too. I guess it is that way for all Lapras. It makes since that they have the logo on the left, since it would cover up the art of the card, but it is still wierd none of the less.

Some of the errors on cards that stick out in my mind. I remember some of these from Fakecard.com (doesn't exist anymore, which is a shame):

-Some Base Set Ninetales had no damage numbers.
-1st Ed BS Voltorb flavor text has Monster Ball, not Poké Ball

-1st edition Pikachu Promo: This is the one card that encouraged me to not only collect promo cards, but also to join a league for the first time. Apparently, this card was inserted in Jungle packs accidentally in extremely rare amounts. Nick15 of what used to be fakecard.com reported that this card sold for $1000 in a rare auction. Value is probably around $50-$100 now. I had no idea what this card was during the day that I opened it.

-Jungle Electrode: The non-holo 1st edition version of this card has the art for the Base Set Electrode. Strange

-Many cards in Jungle: The expansion symbol is missing on certain cards.
-Dark Vileplume: Has Fighting weakness instead of Fire.
-Dark Dragonite: Some holo versions of this card had no holo for some reason.
-GC Masterball: Bad grammar "show it your opponent".
-Blaine's Charizard: Should discard Fire, not Fighting.
-Promo Marill: Missing W energy, Height instead of length.
-Aquapolis Lanturn Rare (reverse holo): PokéBody Symbol printed for no reason. Was this card originally supposed to have a Pokébody, but they changed it?

There are also once off misprinted cards that only happen once in a while. I have a Power Charge and a Hitmonlee from Expedition where the ink is weird.

I'm sure there are many other error cards that I haven't mentioned here.

Yeah, I saw a Heracross from Neo Genisis and it said:

As long as Heracross's remaining HP are 40 or less... etc. What an obvious grammar mistake

Back