Pokemon Did you ever let a shiney escape?

I once ran into a shiny zigzagoon on emerald but right after I cuaght it the batteries died (I had the old advance and no batteries). =( Morale of this story: Always keep spare batteries/a car charger.

Oh I have lost so many shinies. My first was Aipom on Crystal. I caught it and then boom batteries went dead. My second was on ruby. It was A shiny Torchic. My favorite shiny. I was lost when my brother restared my game. My third one was on firered. It was A shiny Larvitar. It was released by my brother. My fourth was A shiny Snubbull on emerald. I ost it cause my game pack got ran over by my moms car.

You know what? On my Emerald in the battle pyramid, I ran into a shiny Crobat! But you can't catch Pokemon in the battle pyramid! Talk about annoying!

Thankfully no, every shiny i have found i have caught, quite frankly i dunno what i'd do if i found a shiny i couldn't catch

I was in the Safari zone on my Pokemon Emerald and I was Talking to my brother when a shiny oddish comes up. I pressed RUN without looking at my game. I looked at the screen when I pressed run and I saw the shiny oddish...

I had a shiny Tentacruel  the I restarted my game. I was  so Mad. Then acuple of months later I was playing with my pokemon figures(particuarly the aron family) then 5 min later Shiny aron in Victory road in Emerald. Today my Shiny Aron is now a succsesful Aggron at level 55 and couldnt be happier.

ONLY? on emerald i have a shiny tentacool and on leafgreen i saw shiny zapdos but it got away I was soooooooooooooo mad

Bonsly said:
Oh I have lost so many shinies. My first was Aipom on Crystal. I caught it and then boom batteries went dead. My second was on ruby. It was A shiny Torchic. My favorite shiny. I was lost when my brother restared my game. My third one was on firered. It was A shiny Larvitar. It was released by my brother. My fourth was A shiny Snubbull on emerald. I ost it cause my game pack got ran over by my moms car.

Wow. You must have an evil brother! (And maybe some evil luck!)

Back