• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dio's Trades~ Updated 6/2 ~ Looking for Leafeon & Glaceon Lv.X

RE: Dio's Trading ThreadUpdated 11/1, [H] New Lv.Xs [W] Pikachu line cards & Pokedolls~

How much?

RE: Dio's Trading ThreadUpdated 11/1, [H] New Lv.Xs [W] Pikachu line cards & Pokedolls~

How much would you like?
I can do 8? if its not good tell me.

Nah, it'll cost more than that. The non RH can go up to $10 on Ebay and this is a RH one, not to mention its decked D:

[/align]:DI said i WILL do higher! :D
Make a price?

My:
Raichu MD
Raichu Neo Revelations (has two rips on the back, about 80% mint)

Your:
Azelf LA

LMK or counter.

will you do this?

my:
pop8 riolu x2
cynthia's feeling's x1
Lucario lv.x

you:
x1 claydol GE (RH)
x1 rayquaza LA
x1 azelf LA

I have 1 Lucario and 2 Riolu POP8. Do you have any of my wants?

awsome_umbreon - It's gonna cost somewhere between $15-20

Collector Don - Is the Neo Revelations one damaged on the front? I don't really care about the back as long as the front is in near mint to mint condition. Also, do you have any of my other Pichu/Raichu wants?

shocker_125 - No thanks. D: I don't need the Lucario Lv.X and I only need 1 POP8 Riolu. Cynthia's feelings isn't really a major want of mine.

ESP - I am interested in one of each but I don't have any of your wants. I'll definitely get some SF cards on Tuesday though so be on the lookout. Do you have any of my Pichu/Raichu wants?

Actually, I do. I have the Mysterious Treasures one, the Majestic Dawn one, and 4 of the Holon Phantoms Holo ones. I also might have the Pichu from Holon Phantoms and the Pichu Bros. I'll check tomorrow. I really need Stormfront so when you get some of them, LMK.

Alright~ This thread will be updated once I get SF cards

CML for x1 RH Claydol. I have x1 Cynthia's Feelings for trade too.

RaiGuy_1994 - I don't really have any cards that I need other than for my Pikachu line collection~ Do you have any of my wants?

I also have POP8 Riolu and Lucario.

Hmmm, that's not enough for RH Claydol D;

Well, I also need x3 RH Bebe's Search, and x3 Pokeradar. I can trade the Riolu & Lucario, x4 Bebe's Search and a Cynthia's Feelings for those.

Hi these are the cards i have:

Pichu d (EX Holon Phantoms 76/110)
(RH) Raichu (EX Power Keepers 12/108)
Raichu EX (EX Sandstorm 98/110)

This is what in interested in:
1 Pikachu (1)
1 Arcanine (6)
1 Mew (H) (9)
1 Meowth (10)
1 Eevee (H) (11)
1 Venusaur (H) (13)
1 Dark Persian (H) (17)
1 Sabrina's Abra (19)
1 Marill (29)
1 Rapidash (51)
1 Ho-oh (52)
2 Dragonite LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Yanmega (RH) LA
1 Giratina (RH) LA
1 Shedinja (RH) LA

RaiGuy_1994 - Umm... I don't really understand what you're trying to offer, lol.

No, only on the back is damaged. The front looks fine. I have Pichu Bros. POP3, but I don't know if I want to trade that.

Munchcollector - I'm not interested in the RH one but I want the other two. Just make an offer on what you want for those two cards~

Collector Don - Alright, then I am interested in those 2. Do you have any other of my Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu wants?

Back