• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dio's Trades~ Updated 6/2 ~ Looking for Leafeon & Glaceon Lv.X

RE: ~Dionashi's Trading Thread!~ Just got 3 new Lv.Xes!

How much money do you value each of these:
1 Gliscor Lv.X - MAJOR prio!
1 Mesprite Lv.X - mid prio
1 Claydol GE - MAJOR prio!
1 Magnezone DP - mid prio

LMK, thanks!

Androman

My:
Darkrai lv x (tin)
GE Rare candy

Your:
1x GE Claydol

Let me know, thanks ^-^.

I have:
Call Energy x2
Cynthia's Feelings x1
GE Rare Candy x1
Multi Energy x 1
POP8 Riolu

Check my list if there's anything else you're looking for. I also have Infernape LV X (Non-tin) and Lucario LV X (Non-tin)

RE: ~Dionashi's Trading Thread!~ Have non-tin Mewtwo X, Mesprite X, & Cresselia X!

yuyuman345 said:
hey
I have
3 ge candy
(1 rh in interested)
I want
I want your 2 frosslass and 3 claydols (1 rh)
could u make me a offer via pm?
lmk

could u pm me of a offer
thanks

Updated want list~

Androman - I'm not really looking to sell my cards at the moment~ Sorry!

Dragonblood21 - No more Claydols D:

Zacario - I updated my want list and now I am only interested in the Cynthia's Feelings and POP8 Riolu that you have. What do you need from my list?

If you don't see anything on my list, can you tell me some particular cards you need?
So I can get them for you on my league at Saturday.
I really want to trade with you, because you got some cards I really need and I enjoyed our first trade.
LMK, thanks.

I have a pikachu Promo #12 holo and a pikachu #12 stamped anniversary, would you do a LV X for both?

RE: ~Dionashi's Trading Thread!~ Just got 3 new Lv.Xes! List last updated on 10/1

lol! >_< I just made a trade with another person for promo Pikachu 012

androman said:
If you don't see anything on my list, can you tell me some particular cards you need?
So I can get them for you on my league at Saturday.
I really want to trade with you, because you got some cards I really need and I enjoyed our first trade.
LMK, thanks.
Skipped ;<

RE: ~Dionashi's Trading Thread!~ Just got 3 new Lv.Xes! List last updated on 10/1

Eep. I thought I put what I wanted. Sorry about that. Lack of sleep is getting to me. I was interested in Gliscor LV X.

I have:
Pikachu (Mysterious Treasures 94/123)
Pikachu (POP2) (maybe on this one)

Dionashi said:
Dragonblood21 - No more Claydols D:

Doh T-T.

Do you still want/need the Darkrai lv x? I don't value tins lv x's all that much either, so I'm sure we would be able to work something out if you want it.

I'm interested in a Cresselia (MD) along with the following trainers, if you have them:
x2 Premier Ball
x2 googleeanes research
x1 Bebe search

Edit: Ooops, overlooked your RH Metagross, I'm also interested in that ^-^.

I have darkrai X...if you really want it.

Androman - The cards I really need are on my want list. For Lv.Xes, I'm interested in Leafeon and Glaceon.

Zacario - I don't really see anything else I want from your list >_< Is there anything else you want from me?

ESP - I got the MT Pikachu tonight >_<

Dragonblood21 - I just got 1 Bebe's Search tonight and I have 2 Premiere Balls

T-Tar Master - I don't really want Darkrai Lv.X that much but if I can get it, and any other Lv.Xs for that matter, without trading any of my Lv.Xs, then I would happily do it~

What 3 LV X's do you want most becuase I want your Gliscor BADlY!

Oh actually, I want your non-stamped pikachu 012 again. I realized the trade I made was actually for Pikachu 035.

When you ask me which Lv.X do I want the most, do you mean from your list or just in general? If from your list, can you tell me which ones you have in English and is willing to trade?

Okay. I have these cards in ENGLISH i will trade.

-10th anniversary pikachu #12
-Pikachu #12 holo
-Empoleon LV X misprint
-Darkrai LV X
-Porygon Z LV X

I have JPN LV X but you don't want them :( So please make an offer for gliscor X! Thanks!

which? lol

I will trade all, i wnat the gliscor, pick a LV X and the pikachu and we will go from there.

Pick a LV X and the pikachu and we will go fro there.

Are any of those Lv.X from tins?

Back