Discuss ideas,rumors and what you think might happen in the 12th Pokemon movie.

Lion king said:
Pokémaniac said:
E1996C said:
Poke_Fan_89 said:
Lion king said:
Movie 12 probably isn't the last D/P movie , D/P verison 3 would be out by then and it would be dumb to stop D/P.

Also it is the last movie of the three.
But it doesn't mean it's the last D/P movie.

I agree with that. 12 is the last of the Dialga/Palkia trilogy but I highly doubt movie 12 is the last DP movie.

I agree to cause there's still cresselia, rotom, arceus and the pixies.

Rotom's not legendary as you can get multiple Rotom and breed em.
No it's legendary , Manaphy is legendary and you can breed it.

And it has little Phiones, not Manaphies!

Pokémaniac said:
Lion king said:
Pokémaniac said:
E1996C said:
Poke_Fan_89 said:
Lion king said:
Movie 12 probably isn't the last D/P movie , D/P verison 3 would be out by then and it would be dumb to stop D/P.

I agree with that. 12 is the last of the Dialga/Palkia trilogy but I highly doubt movie 12 is the last DP movie.

How do you breed Rotom?

Mr. Meep said:
Ash, Dawn and Brock are microwaving their lunch when Rotom gets into their microwave, and turns the microwave into a hideous monstrosity named "Microtom." Ash and crew run away, and go to a nearby town to buy a new microwave, where Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are fighting over what to have for dinner. Arceus appears out of nowhere and does something that miraculously calms them down, and they all go to the moon to eat blueberry pie. Then Heatran comes out of nowhere and cooks Ash and Co.'s lunch. Everyone's happy. The end.

^There you have it. The stupidest possible plot for Movie 12.

And then they all did a barrel roll...

SheimiGiratina said:
Pokémaniac said:
Lion king said:
Pokémaniac said:
E1996C said:
Poke_Fan_89 said:
Lion king said:

How do you breed Rotom?

With Ditto.

LOL. But isn't Rotom a legendary (why else would the Legend music be playing). Unless it is like how a Manaphy can breed a Phione....

Each generation had 3-4 movies (except Kanto). there are only 7 Shinnoh Legendaries left (Cressila, Heatran, Arceus, Phione and the Lake Spirits). Oh and Raikou (Ash never met one...some other kids did) So in Pokemon 12 there will be Cressila, Palkia (where was it during Pokemon 11?) and maybe Phione.

Poke_Gal said:
LOL. But isn't Rotom a legendary (why else would the Legend music be playing). Unless it is like how a Manaphy can breed a Phione....

Each generation had 3-4 movies (except Kanto). there are only 7 Shinnoh Legendaries left (Cressila, Heatran, Arceus, Phione and the Lake Spirits). Oh and Raikou (Ash never met one...some other kids did) So in Pokemon 12 there will be Cressila, Palkia (where was it during Pokemon 11?) and maybe Phione.

The Legend Music was apparently for drama...

also, Togepi saw Raikou, doesn't that count? :p

meowth14 said:
Rotom isn't legendary. He's to weak to be one. Isn't it just a normal Pokemon?
Edit- Yup, Rotom is pretty weak. I've got my DP pokedex book right here and it lists the stats of all the Pokemon.
HP-2/5
Attack-2/5
Defense-2/5
Special Attack-3/5
Special Defense-2/5
Speed-3/5
With stats like that, I don't think it's legendary.

And yet Phione exists...

Anyway, maybe Movie 12 will feature Mew (again). But not the Mew from Hoenn. The Mew that was with Mewtwo. Anyways, Mew is there to talk Arcues, god of all Pokemon, to stop whatever it was doing. It remebers Ash (Ash doesn't remeber it because in Pokemon The First Movie, his memory was erased), and tries to save the day. (To me it sound like it should be the last D/P Movie...)

So true.... but are there two Mew (one with Mewtwo, one at the Tree Of Begining?)

Maybe movie 12 will be set to include the Grand Festival.... then the movies would actualy have reason to watch them (other than the Pokemon and battling...)

I wouldn't like to see Mew in #12, but I suppose there's a large chance we will...

I just don't think it'd fit in - this battle between the deities isn't any of its business. It would have nothing to do with the plot except to show how Arceus and it differ, and who came first (barring unknown events to be revealed in #12).

- Dialga and Palkia battle
- Giratina summons *insert new legendary pokemon* to help stop the war!
- Ash and co must fimd *insert stone here* to restore peace
- *New legend * helps the gang
- New legend makes sacrifise to save both dimension's

I'm new here but I have a REALLY unique idea as to where the next movie may be located... Okay so movie 10 was in space with palkia, and movie 11 was in the other world with giratina, so maybe the next one will be back in time when Arceus is creating the world with dialga. that could be how they fit Arceus into the story, and that fits with the setting of Greece.

ShayminoftheSky said:
I'm new here but I have a REALLY unique idea as to where the next movie may be located... Okay so movie 10 was in space with palkia, and movie 11 was in the other world with giratina, so maybe the next one will be back in time when Arceus is creating the world with dialga. that could be how they fit Arceus into the story, and that fits with the setting of Greece.

They kinda did that in Pokemon 4 (the one with Celebi).

Then again, would Mew be there? Cause remeber in the first movie, the scientists were trying to find a Mew fossil.... which hint Mew was from the past....

Greece setting? LOL, maybe they would have a Pokemon Colosseum...

Back